Xtratime Community banner

oh oh oh

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Stephan 
#1 ·
How is it that now we are winning quite easily almost every game while in the past we suffered and sometimes lost to the mighty likes of Costarica?

#4 ·
Was the play as impressive as the numbers suggest?

It was almost annoying to watch Sweden struggling to score against the Faroe Islands while it was constantly pinging for new Italy goals on the screen.

Reactions: ToniSamp
#5 ·
Toni, are you using a TOR browser by any chance?

#7 ·
Wtf happened? What is Mancini feeding these kids?

#8 ·
Mancini is a very good, underrated coach. I think that is in part because he's hard to like and also because he's one of these guys whose successors have done better than him -- but he's also generally done better than his predecessors. He just needed to find the right job for this point in his career. Hopefully this is it.

#13 ·
The legend has returned. Hold the applause

this should be the team going to euro 2020. It probably wont be

G.Donnarumma

A.Meret

S.Sirigu

A.Bastoni

A.Romagnoli

L.Bonucci

A.Izzo

E.Palmieri

L.Spinazzola

C.Biraghi

S.Sensi

M.Verratti

Jorginho

S.Tonali

N.Barella

L.Pellegrini

N.Zaniolo

F.Chiesa

F.Bernardeschi

R.Orsolini

L.Insigne

A.Belotti

C.Immobile

reserves/standby

G.Caestrovilli

G.Chiellini ( 35 years old and coming off an ACL? no thanks but mancini will pick him)

D.Berardi

S.El Shaaraway

#16 ·
10 consecutive wins and a +33 goal differential in Euro qualifying.
Midfield is looking REALLY good if healthy. Big change: The players respect the coach and the coach respects the players.

They are fighting as unit every game and more importantly seem to have very fun together playing this attacking footie. It helps majority of them are kids (many of them are 23 or younger). Pretty cool generation, hope they all pan out.

Also its great Chiesa finally scored lol, that kid seems to have everything needed in his game, except the scoring (he hits the post and the barr like every game haha).

#15 · (Edited)
pirri returns like the typical gloryhunter :D

I know Izzo will most likely make it, but I cant stand that guy, he is a way less talented and more annoying version of Materazzi, and Materazzi was a total scumbag lol.

Rather call up Acerbi. Or Mancini, who will be there over Bastoni probably (does Bastoni play in Inter?).

Your squad is most likely what will be there, aslong as they stay in form. Btw, do you realize you havent called up a single right back? LOL.

I am hoping Kean leaves Everton and has another great 2nd half of the season as he did last season, and makes the squad.

#17 ·
I wouldn't take this game to be very meaningful but this is, imo, the best Italian generation in a long time. World class players and huge future potential with guys like Barella, Sensi, Zaniolo, Chiesa, Immobile, Insigne, Tonali, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.