Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hehe..hey everyone..

I have been a member of this great place for a few years. I have been away for a while now..I know a few of you here.

Nedved, Boyo I remember...and of course some others too, but this place seems different.

Good to be back...

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Welcome back! We have a bit of a lack of activity on the Lazio forum these days as you have seen so maybe that's why it seems so different.;)

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
welcome back!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone. Humbird!!! haha

It seems like many of the regulars from the past left for different reasons.

I am just really busy with college and all, so its kind of hard to stay up to date. Life is busy.

But I promise to be more involved from now on.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Had he returned as Triz, who would've recognized him? ;)

After the departure of the LazioWorld crew (well not all) 1 month ago to the new nest that is LazioFever, this forum's activity has dropped BUT if I am not mistaken, it's still better than the pre-LazioWorld-ers influx?

I myself am still currently too busy catching up with work to watch Serie A matches (let alone comment on the matches here in Lazio forum :( ) but I'm sticking around nevertheless and hopefully can get active here once again :) (yes, another promise for the umpteenth time, sigh)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
welcome back argentina.. :)

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good to see you carson..the one inter fan that we like :)

I promised to be here more often, but dont take it literally..haha

I will comment on things, but I dont follow Lazio much since I have no time for any football at the moment.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yeah Carson the one that only cuts and pastes....:D :D

I dont remember that I saw him writing anything on his own.

If the cut and paste function were not available this guy's number of posts would have decreased to 11 or so:D :D :D .

just kidding.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts