Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you see what Cannavaro did to Batistuta? :mad:

A kick straight in the Argentine's face! It wasn't nice to see, a blood shed (see my avatar)... Batistuta was taken in helicopter to the nearest hopsital. He's said to have lost consciousness in the locker-room and can't remember what happened! :mad:

I know it's none of your fault, guys! I just had to express my anger and my indignation! I wish him a good recovery...

That's a disgrace.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Steph, it was tottaly accidental... Cannavaro was even the one shouting to the ref to stop the game and calling the medics even before the game was stopped...

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
:eek: What the hell ... well I'm happy to read he's at least alive. ;)
Whatever ... best recovery-wishes to Batigol from me. :)

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
more than one Parma player was immediately calling for medics. cannavaro was signalling even before Bati hit the ground.

It was a freak accident.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
stephañho said:
Did you see what Cannavaro did to Batistuta? :mad:

A kick straight in the Argentine's face! It wasn't nice to see, a blood shed (see my avatar)... Batistuta was taken in helicopter to the nearest hopsital. He's said to have lost consciousness in the locker-room and can't remember what happened! :mad:

I know it's none of your fault, guys! I just had to express my anger and my indignation! I wish him a good recovery...

That's a disgrace.
I wish it had been Del Piero...

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Oh My God! They killed Batistuta!

VERDI said:
. . . . .

Are you really obliged right now?... :rolleyes:

I have nothing against you provoking and teasing me, but a man should know when to show some tact. You know, like remaining silent or showing somewhat seriousness and common sense when talking about serious things with someone who's all but in a mood of taking jokes about it...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Sorry Steph, but you said "this is a disgrace" in the moment you knew it was accidental...

Anyway, don't get in a fight you two. ;)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts

VERDI said:

:confused: what? :confused:

anyway, the kick was totally un-intentional, bati isn't one of my favs, but i'll hope he'll be alright soon.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts

VERDI said:

LMFAO! Ya know, it can only be good if Del Piero is injured before the tournament. It's Italy's only chance, not taking Inzaghi & Del Piero. And if the Divine Ponytail has recovered in time (he may just do) then Trap MUST take him as a Wild Card to throw on for the last 10 minutes.

Ooops, I've gone off the topic. Verdi, I agree whole-heartedly:D & I knew I could trust you to say that.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
This is terrable news about Batistuita. What actully happend? :confused: :eek: :dazed:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thank God that Cannavaro did not kill Batistuta, otherwise Cannavaro would have been responsible for leaving 3 boys fatherless and that would have been REALLY ugly...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts