Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is much said about the Italy games and their referees. I know that... But this is very important I think!

I don`t wanna comment Italy`s tactics or their faults ....
What would happen if they would play different and play this and that? I don`t really care. But one thing I do care: it is the blindness, injustice, incompotence of the referees!!!!

The referees made BIG mistakes. Also in the match against Croatia. Unbelievable.. I feel so sorry for Italy and feel anger about this injustice!
5 goals and they were not given... one of them was a "golden goal" of todays match !!
And the yellow = red card for Totti, also wrong!

Why did that happen to Italy?

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Collina? :cool:

I wish he could be the referee of our next matches in WC.... :)
We NEVER lost with him!

·
Registered
46,777 Posts
that's why I wish you him ;) .
Then my little brother support Basturk (his favourite player :confused: :confused: :D :D) , and I saw that he was quite crying when Turkey risked elimination in the first round....

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh man - now you make me cry :D

How old is the boy?

But we also had to suffer because of the incompetence of the referee in the Brazil-match... everyone knows it. And noone can deny it. What if we couldn`t come out the group? blabalblabla... it is "history" now. I hope that we play good, and get a fair referee, and not the referees of Italys matches...:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts