Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't it amazing how the offside disadvantage is rigged on FM06? It's insane. You have an instance when an opposition player is standing metres away from the defence, and the ball is long-balled over to them and they're not flagged. Yet when one of your players is in the box, standing in front of their entire defence, he gets flagged! :frustrat:

Sometimes I purposely think they have it rigged.

·
*the drum drum*
42,562 Posts
What's more annoying is when you constantly get goals called off for offside when a guy who's on the other side of the pitch is deemed offside..

I like that they've brought in offside 'mistakes', but like almost everything else I think they're given it far too much bias in favour of the AI..

Although no way in hell SIGames will admit it, they'll just spin their usual 'the player and AI teams are treated exactly the same' bullshit.. Are we seriously meant to believe that the AI teams KNOW how to exploit referees through tactics?! :rollani:

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Yeah I feckin hate it. sometimes when I have a corner and dont score, they hoof it ala houlliers liverpool while their strikers are 50-60 yards offside and nothing happens, while like khimik says, even when a lot of defenders are in advanced positions, mine get called off....and especially the worst are those that get called ages later.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
I havent experienced it. But thats because I dont watch the highlights. Textbased only.

·
*the drum drum*
42,562 Posts
JawZ2002 said:
if they werent there youd complain the game was too easy and that the ref doesnt make mistakes.
They're free to have the referee making mistakes in the game, just so long as they don't make a clear bias OR they at least admit that there is a bias..

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Talk to me about it!?

But about those last man fools. The only thing what is ridicilous is that defender does not make that kind of fool in 9999 times out of 10000, but those things still happen like 3-4 times in a season for me.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Sometimes i'd like to kill the ref too...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts