Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a title... ;)

With Viola having internet only once in a while and some others missing it could be quite boring, but if you want I take over the "job" administrating the league.

Rules as last year, we could use ÖFB-Cup and EC-games to get our cup-winner and ec-champion.

So, just tell me if we should do a prediction league again.
8 days to go...

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Definitely YES! :)
Although we might only be a few predictors, I´d still like it to stay exclusive to members of our Austrian forum over here, maybe one or two "guest predictors" like Andreas from the Swiss forum, who is of course more than welcome. :)

Predicting ÖFB-Cup and EC is a good idea!

Btw, who was cup-winner last year? :confused:
The cup-winner + Alexx need to predict the Supercup, which will already take place in 5 days. :)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Mx, the Supercup was already played using the friendly against the g-country, a.k.a the "Weltmeister der Herzen", as they call themselves. Jesus Christ, those Piefke are out of this world...... :)

Onimaci won the Cup and the optimist he is, I guess he predicted a 6-0 to our favour, or something like this. So I easily won the Pott by predicing a 3-0 against us.........

We could use the traditional system for the upcoming Cup season. Biut I also liked the way we did it last season. As in: one predicting a very unlikely result, different to everybody elses prediction and actually hitting the result, get's a nomination for the Cup. End of season those who had such predictions right play it out. It's a bit more complicated, but it somehow reflects the eigene Gesetze of Cup, so to speak.........

But any way, I'm in !

:)

PMDF

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So we could create a Liga-Cup as well. ;)

Both are good possibilities. Maybe we could do time-spans and in each span one qualifies for the cup-final/semi-final and those games are predicted with the real ones? (and x vs. y)

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
KO-system would be cool as well.:cool:
Well, there´s enough time to agree on something until the ÖFB-cup starts.
tgv325´s suggestion looks like a good compromise. I´m all for it. :)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...btw, these days it can't be ÖFB Cup. Must be something like "Power Horse-Interspar-Reifen Hotzenplotz Cup" or something....

:)

PMDF

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
We could also try the UEFA-version: We do a qualification round by predicting ÖFB-Cup Vorrunde, two of us (who have to call themselves Bayern Munich and Real Madrid from that moment on) qualify for the Hauptrunde where they have to predict every single game of this season. So we could watch the real Champions all year long. High quality entertainment...

;)

·
Registered
488 Posts
I'll definately be in the PL again! Some nice and interesting suggestions concerning the mode but I guess we shouldn't make it too complicated!

DF 4L

Max

BTW I could finally solve my IT problems and from now on I'm back online (die Technik kann ein Hund sein!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts