Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanna open a thread and talk about my NT---China... :D:D:D i hope many people will come here and talk...come on, laoer... :D:D:D
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
good news... :)

Tuesday, April 23, 2002
Chinese injury crisis nearly over, says team doctor

BEIJING (Reuters) - The injury crisis that threatened to undermine China's first appearance in the World Cup finals is almost over, state media has reported.
China's national soccer team doctor says all the World Cup squad's injured players are well on the road to recovery and the team is due to be back at full strength in two weeks.

Team medical officer, Yin Yuhua, told reporters at the team's training base in the southwestern city of Kunming that seven team members showed injuries in general check-ups this week, according to the website of the official Xinhua news agency.

That number is down from early April, when 11 were sidelined and the Chinese Football Association banned them from taking part in domestic league matches to avoid further injuries before the World Cup finals.

Five only had minor injuries and were practising regularly with the team, Yin said.

The only two still sidelined were veteran striker Hao Haidong, who has a fractured toe, and midfielder Yu Genwei, who ruptured a knee ligament in a match against a Chinese army side early this month.

Repeating coach Bora Milutinovic's assessment of two days ago, Yin said Yu was making rapid progress after being sent to a facility in Brussels to rehabilitate his torn ligament.

'Yu is also recovering very quickly,' Xinhua quoted the doctor saying. 'Maybe he will also be back with the team in two weeks.'

An X-ray examination of Hao's toe bone showed it had nearly healed and he has been cleared to join team training full-time, Yin said.

He added that Captain Ma Mingyu, who also had been ailing with a injured knee ligament, had almost recovered.

China will be appearing in their first World Cup finals and have been drawn in group C alongside Brazil, Turkey and Costa Rica.

soccernet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,901 Posts
Carson35 said:
just wanna open a thread and talk about my NT---China... :D:D:D
:dontcare: :lala:

Don't we still have a national team in Hong Kong? :confused: ;)

Go on, friends. I'm kidding. :D Frankly I still know nothing of the Chinese national team... :embarass:
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shanie said:
Don't we still have a national team in Hong Kong? :confused: ;)

Go on, friends. I'm kidding. :D Frankly I still know nothing of the Chinese national team... :embarass:
actually, i don't know much about our NT too...we must ask laoer more b4 the WC starts... :D:D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,541 Posts
good job to start the thread,carson.;) Indonesia and singapore havent come into world cup.i like to see their threads shrink during the big games on.:D and chinese thread flourishing.;)
haha...kidding,dont serious your ppl.:tongue:

but my friends,i know nothing about our national team either.:( you know im spain NT lover.a new issue on my hand,i first pick out the domestic soccer pages and come to read international soccer directly.i still miss the days when Jack,bryan and Liu rest on here.:(

worry too much? haha...i find another one enter into my sight. No.3 seems know much abt the team.;) let's invite him?:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
HI i like the Chinese NT too.(The hong kong team is just crap as well as the hong kong FA:yuck: :yuck: )
Although i follow the news about the chinese NT almost every day, I dun know how to spell their name in english:( :( ,
since 90% of the news used simplifed chinese font
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,601 Posts
laoer said:
good job to start the thread,carson.;) Indonesia and singapore havent come into world cup.i like to see their threads shrink during the big games on.:D and chinese thread flourishing.;)
haha...kidding,dont serious your ppl.:tongue:

:rollani:

:lala:

:D :D
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:D:D:D

anyway, welcome rainmaker ... :happy: i m from Hong Kong too.. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
Milutinovic forced to make changes for Korea

With key players out through injury, China chief coach Bora Milutinovic will field an alternative formation for Saturday's World Cup warm-up against South Korea.

Dalian Shide striker Hao Haidong will definitely miss the clash in Incheon. The player still has to make a full recovery from a toe injury that has kept him out of action since January. Milutinovic's other first-choice striker Yang Chen will join the national team in May after tying up loose ends with club side Eintracht Frankfurt.

Qingdao Yizhong starlet Qu Bo and Shandong Luneng veteran Su Maozhen are expected to spearhead the Chinese attack for Saturday's sell-out encounter against the World Cup co-hosts.

China's other overseas-based player Sun Jihai will join the national team training camp early next month when released by Manchester City. In Sun's absence, Beijing Guo'an's Xu Yunlong will take over at right-back.

Xu kept Sun Jihai out of the first eleven during China's first round of World Cup qualifiers last year before a prolonged illness forced the player Milutinovic says "puts a coach at ease" to miss the rest of the 2001 season.

Midfield maestro Qi Hong has been ruled out through injury. The absence of Qi and Yu Genwei, who recently went to Belgium to receive treatment for ruptured ligaments in his left knee, leaves Milutinovic is short of playmakers.

Against South Korea, the 57-year-old Serb is expected to field versatile Shandong winger Li Xiaopeng along with the "irreplaceable" Li Tie in the centre of midfield.

Shenhua SVA defender Wu Chengying is also deemed unfit for Saturday's friendly. Yang Pu, who has shown exceptional form for club side Beijing Guo'an in the initial phase of the Jia A, will replace Wu at left-back.

The 25-man Chinese squad arrived in South Korea on Thursday ahead of Saturday's match.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
China has a great chance to achieve the brilliant feat of winning the group league that Korea has failed many times in a row.

Costa rica would be the key word for China.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,541 Posts
rainmaker said:
HI i like the Chinese NT too.(The hong kong team is just crap as well as the hong kong FA:yuck: :yuck: )
Although i follow the news about the chinese NT almost every day, I dun know how to spell their name in english:( :( ,
since 90% of the news used simplifed chinese font

woo....a depor fan from HK.:eek: i know that results from spanish liga coverage and the weird mind anti-mainstream.:D you must hate realmadrid.welcome,welcome!:D i like to fight with any anti fan.:tongue:

and,dont worry to talk about chinese soccer.you can spell their name by cantonese way.we can guess them right persons. later you would know their name in madarin spelling.:) you know, the HK media might not make the same voice to report the same event.we can know how HK think of that and get the truth furtherly.really, we need the sound from HK.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,541 Posts
tokio_2002 said:
China has a great chance to achieve the brilliant feat of winning the group league that Korea has failed many times in a row.

Costa rica would be the key word for China.

agree with you but not easy thing.Bora's spy has been back from the field observe in Costa Rica and the domestic media looks optimistic.the chinese FA come out slogan "one goal,one score, one victory, a seat in the second phase".considering a relative weak team Costa Rica, they want a breakthrough.i havent found any advantage on our side besides one " few CR fans will be in the stadium".:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
laoer said:



woo....a depor fan from HK.:eek: i know that results from spanish liga coverage and the weird mind anti-mainstream.:D you must hate realmadrid.welcome,welcome!:D i like to fight with any anti fan.:tongue:

and,dont worry to talk about chinese soccer.you can spell their name by cantonese way.we can guess them right persons. later you would know their name in madarin spelling.:) you know, the HK media might not make the same voice to report the same event.we can know how HK think of that and get the truth furtherly.really, we need the sound from HK.:)
I don't hate Real Madrid very much. I just like Depor more and hope they would beat RM in the last day of season :D :D :D
Actually i dun know how to spell their name in english font, either putonghua or cantonese prouncation,I just know their chinese name:( :( :( . (except some famouse player like li tie and yung chen)
Unlike mainland china, most of the hong kong media do not focus on the chinese team very much and thinks they just can hope for a win. And some player have a bad attitude when facing hk's media in the chinese year cup(i dun know the correct name) make hk ppl have some bad feeling towards them
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
la liga actually is fun to watch...although i don't have the la liga coverage that much here in the US (besides Pay-Per-View which costs about $15 a game), but after watching the INTER-Valencia serie in the UEFA Cup, i've been a fan of Valencia since then and love to watch Aimar play...he is amazing... :star:

not much a Real fan, nor a Depor fan...but i kinda like Barca too... :D:D:D i hope Valencia win the title though...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,947 Posts
It's a good news that finally we the Chinese NT fans have one place to discuss about China and their performance in World Cup.

I am not so well-informed about Hongkong football, but I support them although I am not from there. Hongkong is very potential if it managed correctly. They have not-so-bad performance in Asian Champions League.

This thread won't beat "Indonesia in Final" thread's popularity. Most of the Indonesian members there are talking about non-football things and most of discussions are off-topics, and they come regularly. I'd rather see a thread that have related and more serious discussion than a big amount of post thread with unclear contents (No offense, Bodat).

About La Liga, it's a very good soccer league. And, I love to watch it in local TV. The clubs that I like the most are Real Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Alaves. Valencia is a good team, I hope they can win the league title because they really deserved it. I also hope Real Madrid win this season Champions League. I am not too fond with RC Deportivo de La Coruna, because they beat my Arsenal... :D :tongue:

I heard Suwon Bluewings won Asian Champions League for the second times beating Anyang. What the heck !! They're really tough ! I hope Chinese clubs can do better in next season Asian Champions League.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,541 Posts
rainmaker said:
I don't hate Real Madrid very much. I just like Depor more and hope they would beat RM in the last day of season :D :D :D
Actually i dun know how to spell their name in english font, either putonghua or cantonese prouncation,I just know their chinese name:( :( :( . (except some famouse player like li tie and yung chen)
Unlike mainland china, most of the hong kong media do not focus on the chinese team very much and thinks they just can hope for a win. And some player have a bad attitude when facing hk's media in the chinese year cup(i dun know the correct name) make hk ppl have some bad feeling towards them
hey,you can check this link for those players names in spelling.:)

click here

i really need to hear the idea of hkese to think of the chinese NT. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,541 Posts
welcome Zhuge! a big support's back.i feel satisfied.;)

Zhuge Liang said:
This thread won't beat "Indonesia in Final" thread's popularity. Most of the Indonesian members there are talking about non-football things and most of discussions are off-topics, and they come regularly. I'd rather see a thread that have related and more serious discussion than a big amount of post thread with unclear contents (No offense, Bodat).
its not easy thing to keep serious style.i think that only happens on real madrid board.its the best one here.:stuckup: though i havent devoted a lot.:tongue:

i think an important reason is xtratime full of jokes and joke makers.:D ive get used the air and enjoy them.;)

I hope they can win the league title because they really deserved it. I also hope Real Madrid win this season Champions League. I am not too fond with RC Deportivo de La Coruna, because they beat my Arsenal... :D :tongue:
its going to bubble now.:( we just expect CL champion yet.:sigh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,601 Posts
I just read a news related to Chinese NT!
This is the news (from onefootball.com):
Turkey manager Senol Gunes has tipped his side to beat World Cup Group C opponents China and Costa Rica after watching both teams in action last week.

Speaking after watching China and Costa Rica in friendly action against South Korea, Gunes also claimed the prospect of playing Brazil holds no fear for his team.

"I watched both our group contenders," he said. "Costa Rica had many key players missing but they played well. This team is a team to watch out for.

"China are also a strong team. They play good organised football but they are more concerned with stopping their opponents. They are well disciplined but not a big team to watch out for.

"So when I look at the qualities of my team then I say that if we play like we always play: strong, aggressive and well organised, then I think that China and Costa Rica will not be a problem for us."

He added: "I even have no fears about Brazil. But it's early to start talking about these things. I have trust in my team."

----

What a great confidence of him, right? :)
Well, for me, his opinion is still his opinion!
It won't change a bit about the fact in soccer that the ball is always round, and everything could happens in soccer! :)
If Turkey that superior, why on earth they couldn't beat Korea? ;)
Well, I think it's enough for me to comment on Turkey NT!
A wise word for this situation would be let's see at that WC!! :)

PS: Zhuge, please do not comment or judge on something if you don't know what's behind that thing! :)
FYI, the thread or even the forum you were talking about is older than your presence here, so ofcourse it has its own story... (And no offence to you too, Zhuge)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
655 Posts
Hi, guys , nice 2 see u here:) :) WE ARE ALL CHINESE :)

I'm from BJ, a university man ;)


About the WC, I do believe we can win atleast 1 points maybe from Brazil:D

God Bless our NT !

ÐÛÆð:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,541 Posts
welcome! :)

you finally come here.:D so dont focus on inter board.i havent found how good is the team.:tongue: kidding!

i like to see more of your posts here.


have a nice vacation!;)
 
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Top