Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if there is already one. I doubt it. One of my mates from school play for them, Danny Bunce. So I will keep interest in them until he leaves.

This weekend Woking lost 1-0 to Gravesend from a second half goal by Macdonald. The Woking team

Woking: Jalal, Murray, Hutchinson, El-Salahi, Bunce, Sole, Smith, Evans (Oyedele 83), Berquez, McAllister , Sankoh (Lambu 46), Lambu (Ferguson 62).

Subs Not Used: Jackson, Howe.

Att: 1,208.

Woking are now mid-table with 25 pts.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Woking usually just avoid relegation every season, they've made a pretty good start this season though.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jimbo jones said:
Woking usually just avoid relegation every season, they've mad a pretty good start this season though.
Yes Ive been following them in the paper hehe. Danny has played every game this season so far and scored 1 goal. Hes a left back. He used to be a left winger for the school team and I used to be the left back, but oh well :D He came from the West Ham youth system and then the reserves before being released last year... Indeed I watched Arsenal v West Ham reserves where Quincy and Lupoli gave him quite a nightmare 2 seasons ago :D

Anyway mid-table is quite good for Woking up until now. They were 4th at one point earlier this season.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
It was a 0-0 draw with Woking which ended Burton's 5 straght wins sequence as well :mad: We've only just recovered :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
That goalkeeper, Jalal, didn't he play in the youth of a Premiership-team? Thought it was Tottenham, but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
yup he was definately on the books at spurs

as for Woking until they sack Glenn Cockerill I wish them the very worst

1 - 6 of 6 Posts