Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rumor is true :)
It really opened in the middle of this month.
You all Real fans should go to see it. ;)
And it is cool... though it is not more enough

R

·
0 Posts
It is ready!!!! thank you god!!!! :) :) :)

------------------
!!HALA MADRID!!
---------------

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
HALA MADRID!!! Hey, guys! Is it now legal for me to post a link of this site at the bottom of our forum page. You know what i Mean!? Can i ask Jan to do it? or will the guys from www.realmadrid.es be prosecuting me ;)? I'm gonna try anyway, because the place rocks! :) And Raul on the first page! :) who would've guessed? ;)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Labas, you sure have a lot of patience doing these faces :eek: . Yeah, I can only see the opening page of it, I'll check it later again. I've always wandered how could Real M lack official page since so many "great teams" (not to mention any names) have such. Well, congratulations, at last this comes true for u 2. :)

D

·
0 Posts
I must say that I'm really disappointed. Did they really need more than a year to build such a site? I don't think so. I was expecting something more comprehensive like complete stats and thorough player profiles or maybe some "best goals" videos. Oh well.

The most I got in the white quiz was eight! :( Very bad I know...

I also already found a broken link (The one that's supposed to show the squad of Real Madrid B).

(sigh) You can't have everything!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well, i agree on that too. The site is Ok, bot not for a years work. I mean come on! There i practically nothing there! I would've done a better job in a months time! (if I had the time!) :) But don't worry guys!, I'm gonna make a Real Madrid site soon...when i finish my exams and start working at the universdity I'll do it and it will be....theeeeee bbbbeeeeeeessssssttttt!! Believe me! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts