Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the best team in germany

first place i the second league

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Not quite right... Aachen is on the 1st place in the 2nd league. ;) Bochum is on 2nd, but that´s a play off spot, too.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my badd i cheked a little while ago but stil there the best

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
audiollama said:
Not quite right... Aachen is on the 1st place in the 2nd league. ;) Bochum is on 2nd, but that´s a play off spot, too.
Second place is automatical to go up is it not??
Third is playoff I think.

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
Starcraft said:
No, there are no playoffs at all. The first 3 automatically win promotion.

Bochum will be in the Bundesliga in 2006/2007, that's almost 100% sure.

BTW, Bochum is interested in Collin Benjamin from Hamburg. Benjamin is still out with a longterm injury but he should be able to make a comeback in the summer. He would be available for free.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Starcraft said:
Oh, what a crap I wrote there. :lala: Surely the second place is a direct promotion place as well as the 3rd place. I meant direct promotion, not play off.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
It´s nice, that Aachen and Bochum get promoted,
because Aachen fight since many years for it
and struggled very close.
Furthermore they built up a real team.
And Bochum, they are too good for 2.BL,
good to see them back.

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
Eisenfuß Eilts said:
It´s nice, that Aachen and Bochum get promoted,
because Aachen fight since many years for it
and struggled very close.
Furthermore they built up a real team.
And Bochum, they are too good for 2.BL,
good to see them back.
Unfortunately Bochum almost always isn't good enough for 1. BL as well ...
A typical elevator team like Cologne, though Bochum usually manages to stay up for at least 2 years...

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bochum was 5th place last year for a while i heard that the bosnian caotain is going to leave or mite leave in 2007 when his contract expires

·
Registered
486 Posts
Yep, Bochum is usually considered a "yo-yo" team, like Bielefeld, Cologne and Frankfurt, always up and down between 1. and 2. Liga. Anyway by now Aachen seems to be the best in an incredibly competitive Zweite Liga. It's very interesting to see which will be the 3rd team to go up, the fight is really tough: Cottbus, Karslruhe, Fürth or Freiburg? I'd like to see Fürth in the Bundesliga, with the Frankenderby vs. my dear FCN... 6 points more for us, don't you think Audiollama?! :)

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
MarioFrick said:
...6 points more for us, don't you think Audiollama?! :)

Oh, I wouldn´t sign that. They are always dangerous for us. But it would be great to have those two derby games in the 1. Liga. It´s a strange situation at the moment to be happy when Fürth wins. But it would be difficult in the 1. Liga for Fürth, with the current team they might go down again next year. And maybe they´ll lose one of their best players to us.. Roberto Hilbert. :)

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Rothose said:
Unfortunately Bochum almost always isn't good enough for 1. BL as well ...
A typical elevator team like Cologne, though Bochum usually manages to stay up for at least 2 years...
Yes, that´s their problem.

Last year it was very tragical,
get relegated after 5th place the season before.

·
Registered
486 Posts
audiollama said:
Oh, I wouldn´t sign that. They are always dangerous for us. But it would be great to have those two derby games in the 1. Liga. It´s a strange situation at the moment to be happy when Fürth wins. But it would be difficult in the 1. Liga for Fürth, with the current team they might go down again next year. And maybe they´ll lose one of their best players to us.. Roberto Hilbert. :)
Yes, of course it would be difficult for Fürth, but we can see Mainz doing quite well in these years and Fürth has much more history and tradition, I think they could be a surprise. And it would be nice to have the 2 derbies in Franken. But I think the Playmobil stadion is not suitable for 1.Liga and they would never play at the Max Morlock Stadion! :D

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
The Playmobil stadium is suitable for the 1.Liga, but it´s quite small. And yes, they won´t play at the Max-Morlock-Stadium. Never. :D

·
Registered
69,073 Posts
Bochum might sign Kralevski of Hajduk Split in the summer, he is currently injured but he is a solid center defender who also plays for Macedonia NT. Bochum will be promoted, I read somewhere that their nickname for fun is the elevators :pp

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
there ealy good for a team that cant stay in the sme league for more then 2 seasons

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
seems Bochum is interested in Heerenveens Arnold Bruggink btw. (ex PSV, Mallorca and FC Twente) Decent technical forward but not the man who'll make the difference between them staying up or not with bags of goals.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Enough rumours, now a fact:

Bochum signed midfielder Christoph Dabrowski
from Hannover 96. He gets a contract over 3 years.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Yeah, Bochum is promoted.

They won today in Aachen
and are now first in table. :)

Congrats, Bochum. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It is official bochum is promoted..One day VFL Bochum will bring the championship to the ruhr stadion...I hope we can make it to fifth place and stay there

CHEERS MATES!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts