Xtratime Community banner

OFFICIAL: Ventura sacked

868 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  GaGa 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Good riddance. No matter whether it costs 6-7-800,000 euros to FIGC. Disaster without dimissions makes him the most unpopular non-criminal person in Italy. I doubt he will enjoy that money. Not that I think he will die. Not at all. :D I just think that Italian people will throw the disaster without dimissions in his face forever. This is the reason why I'd consider the option to leave this country and spend the remaining years of his life in a place without Italian people (not sure it exists) or with very few Italian people.

#8 ·
I just hope that this Ventura adventure turns out to be where everyone takes things seriously...and not another burying of the head in the sand. In my lifetime I've witnessed the progression of English, Spanish and German football and Italian football has declined in that time but it's not all because of money...that is merely the most obvious answer. It's also because those in the system are the same people that were around 20-30 years ago and they cling on and hand pick successors that don't rock the boat. Tavecchio was chosen even though he was never up to the task of leading change...but only in Italy would they elect a guy with a criminal record not with just one crime committed to his name but multiple crimes over decades...and outspokenly and publicly bigoted in a period of time where racial sensitivities are high and there is much demographic change in all of Europe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.