Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as there are lots of rumours concerning barca these days such as : ronaldo, sheva , crespo , veron, van bommel , rame , hofland , kaka , ronaldinho , seedorf , lucio .... etc ..

it seems we will buy a new team !!!!!!

so it would be better to post the official transfers that take place in this thread and to put only official links with such players ..

·
Registered
368 Posts
sure that´s just speled...maybe 1 of thesse come...
always it´s like...I don´t believe that Barça bouth a player until seeing him with the blaugrana tshirt...

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Luis Garcia (Valladoid) --> Barcelona ;)
I hope VG will give the chance for him to prove.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Sorry, but Luis Garcia is far from Barcelona material. Dani is better with miles for exampel.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
this isnt transfer news as such but the comfirmed promotions from the B team said by van gaal are dani tortoleo, babangida, victor valdes and iniesta:)

these will play with the first team in pre season. i think motta is classed as already being there but i expect the left back (fernando navarro i think?) to get promoted as well for back up.

G

·
this isnt transfer news as such but the comfirmed promotions from the B team said by van gaal are dani tortoleo, babangida, victor valdes and iniesta
Thats about the best thing Van Gaal has done so far, promoting these young stars...we should be proud of raising our own stars not just buying our teams

G

·
Here's some transfer Info on Luis Garcia...

Luis García (ESP, striker)
Real Vallodolid, ESP >>> FC Barcelona, ESP
Terms: buy option for €1.5m

1 - 8 of 8 Posts