Xtratime Community banner

20761 - 20777 of 20777 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Kostic was the best defensive minded left flank player in the Bundesliga. He even made team of the season in both Bundesliga and Europa League. He absolutely has the quality to play for Inter. In fact, he was one of the best players against Inter when they played each other in the Europa League knockout stages. He also fits perfectly in Conte's system where he plays with a LWB/LM player which is what Kostic is playing for Eintracht. He fits much better there than the unwanted Perisic, for example.
Gacinovic, I agree with.

Mitar can play anywhere he has a good support system of dynamic and creative players. Get the ball on his head and that's all you need to do.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Haha, mate Perišić is 3x times better player then Kostić.

Kostić had very good season, but his individual quallity is average. Inter needs better players if they wanna move from last season.

And Zorić mentioned a couple of times that Kostić isn't good when plays against serious teams. And I agree with that.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
You're delusional as usual.

First off, Perisic is disposable in Conte's system which is why I mentioned it in the first place. Perisic can't play LWB or LM. He's more of an inside forward because his crosses suck dick too.
Second, Kostic put in twice more effective crosses than Persisic did this season.
Third, he's almost 4 years younger than Perisic who is clearly slowing down and had an awful season up until april and may where he was more aggressive.
Fourth, Kostic had 4 times as many more assists than Persisic which is the whole point of playing on the flanks and putting in crosses. I'd rather put bleach in my eyes than watch Perisic put in a cross.
Fifth, Kostic made team of the season in the Bundesliga & Europa League which, at the moment, is a more superior league to Serie A considering how many teams in that league are underperforming.
Last but not least, Kostic actually has defensive capabilities which is important in modern football being able to be a complete player.
They both suck technique wise, but Kostic is faster and has a better engine.
Perisic is only a better finisher and even then, Kostic had twice as many goals as him this season.
The only time you could say Perisic was better is in past tense. Currently, Kostic twice the player he is.

Best player against Benfica: Kostic
Best player against Inter: Kostic
Best player against Chelsea: Kostic & Jovic
Best player in last match against Bayern: Kostic
Player of the season for Frankfurt in 2019: Kostic
Best two way player for the club: Kostic
The idea that Kostic isn't good against higher quality clubs is a logical fallacy because it denies all the metrics that are for him. The reality is that Eintracht's system and the players they have at their disposal, defensively and centrally, isn't set up to beat top notch sides, obviously. Yet, they still performed amazingly because of Kostic, Da Costa, Rebic, Jovic and Haller. When you have an attack like that, you can do damage to any team in the world. Defensively, they folded many times.

PS: The only reason why you don't like Kostic is because he underperforms for the NT. Why? Because Krstajic is/was a sh*t coach and did not know how to set up the system properly. Kostic for Eintracht and Kostic for the NT is a day and night comparison.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Hahahahaha I can't anymore :lol: :lol:

You won, you are right, we have one of the best players in the world and probably when we get a proper selektor we will win WC :lol:

·
Registered
11,687 Posts
Predrag Rajkovic has been transferred to Stade de Reims in France.

Milan Pavkov sold to a chinese club for 3 million

·
Registered
11,687 Posts
Neven Subotic signed with newly promoted union Berlin.

Hi Neven :)

·
Registered
11,687 Posts
Mitrovic signed an extension with Fulham to 2024. Hopefully this is just so a next team will pay Fulham his release clause otherwise this guy needs a new agent asap.

·
Registered
11,687 Posts
Ivan Saponjic to join atletico Madrid. Probably their best since Kiko

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Some good moves this summer. Lots of rationality nowadays from our players. Let's see if Saponjic can be a cinderella story at Atletico. He was a better finisher than Jovic back in the day mostly because his box awareness was off the charts. He knew exactly where he needed to be at all times. Had a 6th sense for positioning. Anyhow, let's see if he makes it past pre-season :D

Big year for a lot of our players. If by some miracle we make it to the Euros and do well, I can see a lot of major transfers happening next season

·
Registered
11,687 Posts
Nemanja Gudelj transferred to Sevilla

·
Registered
11,687 Posts
Matic rumoured to be going to Inter Milan in January as he is not even on the bench for Manchester United.

·
Registered
11,687 Posts
Matic now rumoured to be going to Tottenham in January due to the hiring of Mourinho

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
Matic linked to TFC because he really likes Kyle Lowry's style of play in Toronto.

·
Registered
11,687 Posts
Kayak signed with LA Galaxy.

·
Registered
11,687 Posts
Kayak = Katai

Fucking autocorrect

Looks like Matic is staying with Manchester United

·
Registered