Xtratime Community banner

20741 - 20760 of 20777 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Račić is close to joining Tenerife on loan.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Barcelona are looking at Jović seriously and would like to sign him in the summer.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
The best thing that could happen for our NT regarding the transfermarket is if Zvezda sold Filip Stojkovic so they could bring Milan Gajic instead of him. Milojevic would give us a starting right back for the NT after 2 months.

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
So looks like no moves for any of our players until the summer

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
Lazar Markovic joins Fulham
Ivan Radovanovic joins Genoa

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
So Milan Gajic didn't find a new club!? What a disaster for his career.
There's a reason for this. You can't live off a successful season at youth NT-level for the rest of your career. It's been 4,5 years since he moved to Bordeaux and he's barely played any games apart from the 2016-2017-season. That's a whole lot for a 23-year old with no previous experience who needed the playing time in order to develop. Needs to relaunch his career long-term rather than continue earning the full money he's currently doing.

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
Rumors are strong that Gajic is coming to Zvezda. The Serbian transfer window shuts on February 8th. Source is RSB Info.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Expect that he’ll be eased in and then be ready for the summer.

Wouldn’t expect too much of him before next season.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Finally there is likely outcome that Živković and Benfica will quit their collaboration. Apperantly Živković have some big contract and they want to terminate that. What a asshole club Benfica is. Why they didn't finish that in the summer and let him find club where he would play? Assholes, I really hate them cause of that.

Long wait for him and again another season where he won't get decent minutes to catch his form or improve. Jebala ga Benfica!

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Hey Zoric I have one question who is not related to our football but football in general and I think you are the person who might know better about it :grin2:

Is there some examples where foreign clubs have forbiden their players to play at those youth competitions? I think on examples like Stuttgart did with Kostić or Lazio with Milinković-Savić?

Is there some of it for players different nations, or that is valid just for our players?

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Hey Zoric I have one question who is not related to our football but football in general and I think you are the person who might know better about it :grin2:

Is there some examples where foreign clubs have forbiden their players to play at those youth competitions? I think on examples like Stuttgart did with Kostić or Lazio with Milinković-Savić?

Is there some of it for players different nations, or that is valid just for our players?
Saw that you wanted to PM me. I'll empty my inbox in the future.

No, clubs choose themselves if they'll let their players participate or not. The key here is that if a tournament falls outside of the FIFA-window, then it's up to the clubs. If the international games fall inside the FIFA-schedule, then they're powerless to do anything. There used to be a MASSIVE problem with this in the 1990's when clubs and NT's would go to war against each other because of their will. But the FIFA-schedule is created to avoid these problems. I remember how Ronaldo couldn't play the last few games with Barcelona in 1996-1997 when they were chasing titles because Brazil wanted him to prepare for the equivalent of the Confederations Cup in early June. Passarella threatned to kick out Simeone if he played a game against Madrid for Atlético while Argentina played..El Salvador or Bolivia

Skickat från min Pixel C via Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
Fulham officially relegated. Spent 100 million pounds. No way Mitrovic stays with them.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Jović has transferred to Madrid. €60 million.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I'm really annoyed with transfermarkt. I know it's trivial and it doesn't mean anything but damn they have some morons working for them that clearly don't follow any of the leagues or there's a Croat working there trying to sh*t on our players lol.

SMS was the only Serbian player ever to be overrated by transfermarkt. However, he still finished this season scoring the winning goal in the cup final and then won the award for best midfielder of the year in Serie A right after (even if it was as deserved as Modric's ballon d'or :howler:) and his price has gone done 20 million since last summer. Sure, he didn't have as great of a season as last year but that's because he was mostly stuck in a defensive position until late in the season when he started to play like his last year self again. Definitely deserved a + reflection since the winter break.

Milos Veljkovic was a big part of Bremen's push at the end of the season where they were undefeated in 2019 until the last couple rounds. He was also put as 2nd team most improved in Bundesliga based on advanced analytics. His price goes down, lol

Nikola Milenkovic was one of two players that were actually good for Viola this season. He put in a hell of a performance against Juventus towards the end. He shone against Germany and Portugal for the NT. He was also played out of position once again this season at RB. His price goes down cause Fiorentina almost got regulated and were shit. But guess whose price did go up...Chiesa, the Italian, of course. Surprise, surprise.

Jovic had an impressive second half of the season especially in Europa League scoring goals against Benfica, Inter, and twice against Chelsea. Gets transfer to Real Madrid. Price only goes up 5 million! lmfao
Meanwhile Havetz and Sancho are worth 100 million +
If he was Brazilian, he would be worth 200 million right now. You even have that Joao Felix kid from Benfica that the media is claiming teams are bidding 120 million for him and he was not even as impressive as Jovic this season. Literally had one great game in the Europa League and played in an inferior domestic league to Bundesliga.

Tadic has been one of the top 5 performers in all of Europe this season and not only is he barely being talked about but nobody even rates to pick him up at 15 million (I think his release clause). It's pathetic.

Ljajic probably had the best season of his career and his price goes down as well. Where's the logic? Lol

Kostic was quite literally the best LM/LW/LWB in Germany and Europa league this season and he's only at 22 million. I can name about 5 other players his age that are ranked higher for whatever reason.

Kolarov just had arguably the best season of his careers with the most goals for a defensive player in Serie since Mihajlovic. His price goes down. I get age is a factor as well here but not when he just had one of the best seasons in his career.

Lukic scores against both Juve and Lazio when finally given a chance and has put in some stellar performances but gets no recognition. Same with Lazovic who was one of the best RM's in Italy this season.

Again, I know the price in real life isn't affected by transfermarkt's numbers but it's still annoying how they undervalue us so much. However, our players are usually sold for way less in real life than other players of equal quality and age from different countries. Feel bad for some of our guys to be honest. They definitely deserve some more recognition. Especially Tadic and our Frankfurt boys.

We are criminally underrated and in some way, I like it. I hope they show us the same disrespect at the Euros next summer.
We'll give them something to talk about.

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
Real Betis is rumoured to buy Aleksandar Mitrovic for 25 million?

Frankfurt bought Dejan Joveljic for 4 million. Zvezda to get 10% of his next sale.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Frankfurt just bought another striker as well. Looks like they're selling Rebic and Haller while their values are high. With Jovic gone also, Kostic should consider a move if a big club puts in an offer. He'd fit perfectly in Conte's new system at Inter. They've been linked with him for a while now.

Aleksa Terzic gone to Fiorentina but this has sort of been known for a while. 1.5 million. Hopefully him and Vlahovic can do some damage there together

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Kostić should stay where he is it now. He is not level for Inter and bigger clubs. Gaćinović also, at least another season at Frankfurt, and he should be better than last one.

I'm not sure if Mitar should move to Spain?

20741 - 20760 of 20777 Posts