20721 - 20740 of 20777 Posts

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Tinker Man replacement

·
Registered
44,358 Posts
Zoric what is happening with Špoljarić? I never heard word for him in a very long time.
He was loaned out to Toledo a couple of years ago but had a serious injury (think it was a knee) and then decided to go back to Apollon Limassol. That's the club where he started playing football as a youngster before joining Atlético in 2010. His family lives over there and his father has a football academy so I think that's mainly why he went to Cyprus again. He has since switched allegiances and is now playing for Cyprus U21's. He's more of a playmaker that plays in central midfield or on the wing as an "interior" but the first signs of him not making it was when he had problems with the dynamism in those formative years. The tempo was a bit too high for him even at Juvenil-level after some injury issues.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Shame :(

I was hoping he could become something, especially after training and learning in such major spanish club. I always wanted our youth players to go to Spain and upgrade their football skills and knowledge there.

·
Registered
44,358 Posts
Umtiti will have a meeting with the medical staff and FCB's technical staff today. An knee operation looks very likely at this point because he's been suffering these issues since last season.

Ivanović is one of the players on a list which FCB are thinking about. It'd be a six month thing though because they want to sign De Ligt from Ajax in the summer. Ivanović would be the third choice CB btw.

Skickat från min Pixel C via Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
For me personally, I don't see the logic behind calling up an even older Rukavina who plays in a sh*t league while he is in sh*t form over but not Ivanovic who is a standard for a Russian club playing in Europe.

Some flawed logic to be honest. If we wanted to play with a younger squad then we might as well put Gajic or Darko Lazovic there. Hell, even Milenkovic and put Nastasic-Veljkovic as CB partnership.

Anything is better than Rukavina at this point.

We also don't have to attack down the right wing. More teams are playing down the middle anyways.

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Other than Ivanovic potentially to Barcelona what other transfers are rumoured to happen?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Zivkovic out is very close to materialize this winter. He doesn't want to be there any longer and is playing his damn best to get out. Benfica looking for 30+ million that's it.

Liverpool are contemplating on selling Grujic but might reconsider after his recent performances.

Sergej will probably stay for another half season then be sold this upcoming summer. Lazio are hoping he raises his level otherwise they are paying him a shit ton of money for nothing and will want to get rid of him ASAP before his price tag drops further.

Milenkovic is either gone in the winter or summer depending on the offer. No chance he stays.

Roma have their eyes on Roma.

Sasa Lukic is surely on his way out. U21 tournament coming up and no chance Italy will let him go plus he's out of form and is one of our most important players in the squad. He might be going back to Spain where he saw relative success.

Jovic is the other player that might be gone in the winter but it would make more sense in the summer. Same for Prijovic.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Milan Gajic has confirmed he will change club in January. I think it would be good for our NT if he can be Stojkovic's replacement at RB in CZ.

Vukasin Jovanovic should watch for a new club too imo.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
The nice thing about Jovic, Gacinovic and Kostic is that Eintracht are not desperate to sell them. They want to see whether they can make the CL or not this season. They have a good chance too if they don't drop points in silly games of sloppy defending like the last 2. I'm curious if they'll allow Jovic go to the U21 tournament. It can only boost his value but if they make the CL, I highly doubt they'll release him for the tournament especially since Germany is competing.

Anyhow, Jovic himself said no to Bayern as he is enjoying his time in Eintracht.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
There are about six clubs interested in Bogdan Jocic (2001). Ajax and Inter are two of them. I think he's on the right path and he will get his chances at Zvezda but needs to be patient for another year or two. He's an incredible talent. If any of you guys watched him in the Youth CL, he was breaking apart defense with clean through balls. His passing is some of the best I've seen since Piksi at this age. After being out with a nagging injury for a long time, he seems to be back on the proper path.

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Gacinovic extended his contract to 2022 with frankfurt

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Milenkovic to Man Utd?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Viola want 50 million for Milenkovic. Atletico and Man United offering 40-45 million at the moment. They're pretty close right now. Milenkovic has been in excellent form as well. Was the MOTM in the last game.

There have been talks about Mitrovic to Chelsea or Everton. I don't think anything materializes until the summer. I think Mitrovic would be perfect at Chelsea. Especially if they brought Zivkovic as well :D. Might be the best duo to ever exist haha

Prijovic rejected a move to China. They were offering him 20 million in salary. I love his ambitions. He clearly has the talent to run rampant in Europe. He just needs to be given a proper chance. I think mid-tier club in Bundesliga or EPL is the perfect fit for him. The team that wants him the most is Bordeaux.

Stuparevic going on loan to Udinese for the next 6 months before going to the EPL to his new club.

Radoja looks like is off to Radoja. Clubs just have to agree to terms.

Expect SMS talks to go back up now that he's getting his mojo back.
I think they keep him until summer so that he builds his form back up as well as his price tag. A strong finish can warrant a 100 million price tag.

Zoric probably knows more about this but apparently Atletico Madrid want Kolarov because they just sold their LB to Bayern. Shows the respect he's getting around the leagues but I think this would be only a temporary move. He's got something nice going with Roma. Think he should stay.

As for Luka Jovic, most likely he's going to stay until the end of summer. A strong finish to his season and he will also be looking at Real, Barca, Bayern etc.

Lots of talks going on about Ljajic still. His club is bankrupt. I'd like to see him go to a stronger club. He needs to challenge himself a bit more for his final top contract in his football career. He's been drifting too much enjoying life. What could have been if he took his career seriously...

Radonjic might go out on loan for the remaining 6 months. Coach says he's lacking confidence which was his problem when he went to Roma. If he can't self-motivate and needs a coach like Milojevic then he's going to have problems in his career. He's a dynamic player that every team wants but he needs to have more self-belief.

Roma has actively been interested in Nastasic for a few years now. I think it would be a great fit but Schalke is a great club on a down year so either way, he's fine.

An important winter for Sasa Ilic. Think he needs to leave Torino and force his way out. He's to good to be getting 10-15 minutes per match.

Gajic most likely to Partizan or Zvezda. Depends on who gets sold and what not. Vukasin Jovanovic needs a new club as well if he wants to play for the U21's. Same goes for Adzic who is on the verge of debuting but probably won't get the minutes he needs.

Mostly everyone else is staying put. Will be interesting to see what Valencia do with Racic this winter and their buy-back option with Maksimovic.

Grujic will spend his summer with the U21's if he's healthy and then back to Liverpool most likely so they can determine what's the best route for them. I can't see them selling him yet but maybe another 1 year loan at Hertha would benefit everyone.

Overall, very happy with the progression of our players and all my predictions are coming true :D

·
Registered
44,358 Posts
Viola want 50 million for Milenkovic. Atletico and Man United offering 40-45 million at the moment. They're pretty close right now. Milenkovic has been in excellent form as well. Was the MOTM in the last game.
Atlético are interested in Milenković because Lucas might be leaving for Bayern München. Lucas is a much better player though and is already one of the best defenders around (plus he's left footed, very rare) because he's a lot quicker so it'd be a downgrade. Milenković is still a work in progress but I know Cholo likes him and follows him because his son plays for Viola.

Radoja looks like is off to Radoja. Clubs just have to agree to terms.
Radoja is like Mohamed Kallon. He plays for his own team which is named after him :D Jokes aside, he needs a move in January.

Zoric probably knows more about this but apparently Atletico Madrid want Kolarov because they just sold their LB to Bayern. Shows the respect he's getting around the leagues but I think this would be only a temporary move. He's got something nice going with Roma. Think he should stay.
This is a made up rumor. They're looking at Alex Telles among others to replace Filipe Luís permanently next season.

Radonjic might go out on loan for the remaining 6 months. Coach says he's lacking confidence which was his problem when he went to Roma. If he can't self-motivate and needs a coach like Milojevic then he's going to have problems in his career. He's a dynamic player that every team wants but he needs to have more self-belief.
This guy needs to play for a lower-level team in a big league or top three-four club (Braga/Sporting for an example) in a lower league where he's important. He plays with a high risk and there's not much room for that in big clubs where he's lower down the pecking order. OM is a constant mess because of their unreal expectations, internal politics and lack of proper quality.

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
Any news on the transfer front?

Seems like Ljajic will be moving this winter given the financial crisis at Besiktas.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Priovic to Al-Ittihad. Disappointing club choice but I understand him. It's the last chance to make great money.

Maybe this decision will end his NT-career?

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Definitely made the NT choice between Jovic and Mitrovic much easier.

Edit this team is in last place after 15 games. Ambitious

20721 - 20740 of 20777 Posts