Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 312 Posts

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is originally Ziad's idea:) Forums of most big clubs in Xtratime maintain a rumours/transfers thread in which all articles, news, reports etc. related to transfers or possible transfers are posted. Thus, please post stuff related to transfers in here rather than opening a seperate thread to discuss each and every transfer/rumour:) This one's mainly for you Carson....:D

·
Registered
778 Posts
Thanks for the thread utopia!

Well, I'll start it off...
These are the rumours of possible new transfers I have read about:
-Luque (mallorca). He scored Mallorca's goal against Valencia, so that will only help him :)
-Jardel: On top of my wish-list ;)

Someone on the valencia list also mentioned a young Brazilian talent, but I can't remember his name.

Ziad

·
Registered
518 Posts
I speculate Kily is gonna leave this season.
While people like Carew and Serban will be sure to leave.

I dunno who's gonna come, unless Ortis is willing to fork out some money first.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Last week there were rumours about Jay Jay Okocha negotiating with us............what do you guys think of him?

IMO he's one of the most entertaining players I've seen but very inconsistent though.........I'm not sure is he worth big money but it would be awesome to see him playing with Aimar......

Jay Jay + Aimar=Saturday late night show

:cool:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Jay Jay is an excellent player to watch, but he plays the playmaker role which is now occupied by Aimar.
Therefore, I doubt the need for Jay Jay.

We would definitely need a strike and perhaps Dujic is gonna leave by the end of this season. We would need a centre back.
Does anyone comes in mind?

I dun think there's the need for much changes for this current side.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Last week there were rumours about Jay Jay Okocha negotiating with us............what do you guys think of him?
He is entertaining, but like you said, very inconsistent. I also noticed he gets injured a lot. I wouldn't want him. I think our midfield is well covered and doesn't need any additions (unless somebody leaves...
I speculate Kily is gonna leave this season.
Damn, I hope not!!!! In my opinion, he is indispensable!!!!
And utopia, haven't you guys learned yet with Lopez and Mendieta? :)
But if he does leave, I see him go to Inter more than Lazio. BTW, isn't Lazio supposed to be totally broke?
We would definitely need a strike and perhaps Dujic is gonna leave by the end of this season. We would need a centre back.
Djukic and Carboni renewed their contract for another season, so we're OK. I think Carboni's position is covered with Aurelio, but after next season we'll most probably need a replacement for Djukic.

Ziad

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
utopia said:

He's coming to Lazio:lala::D
no...i guess he is going to INTER>.... :D:D:D

·
Registered
765 Posts
Long time since I posted in here ... how are you all?
Djukic and Carboni are ok as they signed new contracts last week.
Carew will be gone.
Angloma will retire or leave.
Salva .. what a waste of $$$ he was ... sell him please.
Kily? Sad to see him go if he does ... he plays with such passion.
Palop has no place and he wants to leave.
Ayala might be sold. That would really hurt.

As for coming, I've heard ...
Javi Moreno.
Mendieta ... yuck ... please keep this trash outta here please.
Urzaiz ... nice pickup.
Jardel.
Some Brasilian guy I never heard of ...
and Piojo ... PLEASE bring him back.

They'll be some major changes in store if a chunk of these people leave. All for the better in
my opinion, as the DEFENDING LA LIGA CHAMPIONS head into the Champions Leage again next season .....

Amunt Valencia ... Amunt Sempre ...

Peace out from New York City - C

·
Registered
518 Posts
Actually, I liked Carew, but Benitez seems to have a problem with him. I think it would be a loss to let Carew go.
I dun think Salva is a total waste of money. He has scored several crucial goals for Valencia this season. Perhaps, his best days are yet to come. Juan Sanchez is doing fine.
Ille is talented but it would be best to sell Ille off due to his high injury prone.

What are your views if Mendieta wants to return?
I personally welcome him back, besides he has a clause in his contact stating that he is not allowed to return & play in any Primera Liga's team withtin a number of yrs excluding Valencia.
His return might well do good for the club and himself.

I doubt Javi Moreno return could do any impact....

·
Registered
765 Posts
I just think Carew is too inconsistent ... he gets the ball and almost always frustrates.
He either kicks the ball out of bounds or watches it slowly roll to the goalie.
True, he's a target because he's big and he definitely spreads the field out
because teams focus on him, but I think he's not a 'finisher' and that's what
the Che need ... someone who can score 20-25 a year.
Ilie is good but too injury prone.
Moreno would be a decent pickup ... a good utility guy who could score some goals and
do much of the same Carew does ...
As for Mendieta, he wanted to go to Madrid ... let him go. I guess I would welcome him back ...
but I think he's a bit of a traitor and I think we've done better without him.
Salva .. he was Pichichi of the 2nd Division last year and the Liga the year before (I think) ... what has he done this year?
Sat on the bench .. and when he is in, he's invisible.
Let's get a scorer, please!
Peace out - C

ps - By the way, PLEASE get rid of De Lo Santos ... he is SO bad ...

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ziad said:
And utopia, haven't you guys learned yet with Lopez and Mendieta?
But if he does leave, I see him go to Inter more than Lazio. BTW, isn't Lazio supposed to be totally broke?
Ziad
Well, I think Mendieta couldn't cope with the Serie A probably because of 'his Spanish connection'......ya know that superstition that Spanish players don't do well in Serie A:D
As for Lopez, I think he will fit in gradually:)
Finally, our financial situation is indeed horrendous but Crag will probably sell a whole bunch of players (especially central midfielders as we have dozens of them:rolleyes: ). So we will probably get some money from there...........

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Valencia Eyeing Hajduk Split Defender
News Archive

04/14/2002.
According to the latest reports out of Croatia, La Liga contenders Valencia are considering a summer-swoop for Hajduk Split's impressive young defensive talent Goran Sablic.

News of Valencia's interest caps an eventful week for the 22-year-old. The highly promising youngster received his inaugural call-up for Croatia's upcoming friendly against Bosnia and Herzegovina on Wednesday, only to put his chance at a debut in jeopardy by picking up a knock during Hajduk's 3-0 victory over Cakovec on the weekend.

No word yet on whether Sablic will be fit to feature for Croatia on Wednesday.

soccerage

·
Registered
518 Posts
utopia said:

Finally, our financial situation is indeed horrendous but Crag will probably sell a whole bunch of players (especially central midfielders as we have dozens of them:rolleyes: ). So we will probably get some money from there...........
Sellling nesta could earned you a large sum of money. A real large one. & if Lopez and the rest of the guys are gonna leave, Lazio is gonna be rich.

By the way, who is Goran Sablic? I have never heard of him before. Pardon me for my ignorance.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Ziad said:
Damn, I hope not!!!! In my opinion, he is indispensable!!!!
Why, have you forgot about Vicente? I think he will be even better than Kily within the next few seasons...

Ziad said:
Lazio is in a very difficult sitaution, that`s true...in fact they still owe you for Piojo and Gaizka...

It seems like Lazio players are up for grabs. What about Crespo o López to Valencia? What do you think Ches, which one of them would you have on your team?

As for Javi (moreno), Atléti has the option to buy him at the end of the season...

Oh, while I´m here...what is Ches probable formation vs Depor? :confused:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Why, have you forgot about Vicente? I think he will be even better than Kily within the next few seasons...
el niño, so far, I personally prefer Kily, by far, to Vicente. I say so far because Vicente will improve, and will be instrumental in a year or two. But for now, definitely Kily! He is indispensable!
It seems like Lazio players are up for grabs. What about Crespo o López to Valencia? What do you think Ches, which one of them would you have on your team?
I'd go with Jardel :)
Oh, while I´m here...what is Ches probable formation vs Depor?
It will most probably be:
Canizares
Curro,Djukic,Marchena,Carboni
Rufete,Albelda,Baraja,Kily
Aimar
Angulo

I would say the only real unknown is Angulo.
And to a lesser degree, if he has fully recovered, we might see Pellegrino in place of Marchena.

Ziad

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tears4Fears said:
Sellling nesta could earned you a large sum of money. A real large one. & if Lopez and the rest of the guys are gonna leave, Lazio is gonna be rich.
Well, we would be rich and we would also be relegated immediately too:tongue: Sellig Nesta is simply out of the question;) though I can't quite guarantee that Crespo is staying for next season or not:rolleyes:

·
Registered
518 Posts
utopia said:

Well, we would be rich and we would also be relegated immediately too:tongue: Sellig Nesta is simply out of the question;) though I can't quite guarantee that Crespo is staying for next season or not:rolleyes:
I seriously dun think Lazio are victims of relegations even if they sell their stars. I do have faith in them when castroman, stankovic, pancaro & D.Baggio are around.
I suppose Crespo is staying as Cragnotti once quoted that Lazio will not sell him at whatever the price...however, soccer is a unpredicatable world where bizzare things happens.:eek:
I'll go with the thought that Nesta is more likely to leave after much speculation.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Lazio Board???

Ok, as long as we're on the Lazio tip, what about our old 'friend' Mendieta? What becomes of him?
I really wanna know what the Valencia fan thinks of him ... personally, I hope he doesn't come back.
And Claudio Lopez ... what do you feel about a swap for Kily?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
you dont like mendi??

please explain why, his selfless back tracking in defense and raids going forward, passing players and pin point crosses are a legacy of his valencia days, plus he was captain, why dont u want him?

lopez, well he is a gun, but i'm not too sure about losing kily for him, u have awesome cover in vincente, but at the moment kily is better, at least more confident, the man is full of tricks...

cheers

1 - 20 of 312 Posts