Xtratime Community banner

Who Would You Like to see Arrive in January as a midfield reinforcement?

• Rafael van der Vaart

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Lulinha

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Luka Modrić

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Radoslav Kovac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ever Banega

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Diniyar Bilyaletdinov

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Arturo Vidal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucas Biglia

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Jérémy Menez

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Marko Marin

Votes: 1 1.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 6454 Posts

·
Registered
45,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go wild! :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ok first rumor

I have the honor of saying that

We are rumored to Felix Ettien, Right winger who plays for Levante.

According to the gente en Espana, Levante era un buen club de futbol antes de deciembre

Or in other words, was a good club before December...lately they have cooled and so has the play of Felix

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
hey dude s
we have a transef rumours thread
which is one of the oldest thread s in the xtratime
it has 45thousand views
i think this thread is wrong

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Its about time we got a new one. :)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Look guys, I'm sorry but if you want to stray off-topic then please go to the off-topic thread. We can't tolerate any bad behavior in here....:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
WHY ARE YOU INSULTING ME? :mad:

:D :D :D :D
ok i promise no more off-topic :nervous: :tongue:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Whoaaaaaaa damn I almost jumped up in fear from that first statement, dude no joke :D

And then I saw your second statement...now i'm off-topic, i need to be banned :D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
LOL

Am I that scary? :D

Ok I promised no more off-topic so...........

Latest rumor I heard was that we're going after Genoa's Milito.... How good is he? I hear he's the top scorer in Serie B. Anyone has any idea about what his strengths and best qualities are? Height? Speed? Strength? Killer Instinct? Positioning? What is it?

·
Registered
45,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pulsar36 said:
Look guys, I'm sorry but if you want to stray off-topic then please go to the off-topic thread. We can't tolerate any bad behavior in here....:D :D :D :D :D
:howler:

Uh...I mean, :nono:

Oh yeah, back to the topic. :tongue:

Milito, was it...?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yes, he is a quality striker they say

They say compared to a Vieri or Cruz style, he's a Cruz-style striker
He's been deserving of a big club for a long time

But he's been very loyal to his club
now its time to move on i believe

The other thing- he's very cruz-style in that his goals ratio is not that great, but they say he does the technical and little things like cruz does

That is why I think we should keep Cruz and not get him

but if we get him, its most likely Vieri, who will leave

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
how old is he

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Fiorentina's Bojinov: I want Inter Milan move
tribalfootball.com - March 21, 2005

Fiorentina striker Valeri Bojinov has made a 'come and get me plea' to Inter Milan majority shareholder Massimo Moratti.

In an amazing claim, just months into his Fiorentina career, Bojinov declared: "Inter to me is likeable. I have been in Italy for six years and have not won anything.

"I send a message to the patron of the Nerazzurro, Massimo Moratti: if they want to win something, they must buy me."

:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Valencia outcast Fiore favours Fiorentina over Inter Milan, Juventus

Valencia midfielder Stefano Fiore is understood to be favouring a move to Fiorentina at the end of this season.

The Spanish Liga club are touting the Italian to Serie A clubs for around £4 million and has received encouragement from Fiorentina, Inter Milan and Juventus.

Fiore's representatives are yet to hear from interested clubs, but the midfielder is known to favour a move to Florence.

"We have not had contact with Juventus, neither with Inter," said Fiore's agent, Federico Pastorello. "For sure, Stefano does not want to stay with Valencia just to be on the bench.

"In the next week we will speak with the club in order to consider the situation. As I have said, we have not spoken neither with Inter nor with Juventus, but they are the sort of important clubs that would obviously be appreciated by Stefano as a future destination."

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Carson35 said:

Fiorentina striker Valeri Bojinov has made a 'come and get me plea' to Inter Milan majority shareholder Massimo Moratti.

In an amazing claim, just months into his Fiorentina career, Bojinov declared: "Inter to me is likeable. I have been in Italy for six years and have not won anything.

"I send a message to the patron of the Nerazzurro, Massimo Moratti: if they want to win something, they must buy me."
Martins-Adriano-Bojinov

That will win us 10 scudettos in the next decade, with an average of 5.32 goals per game for, and 5.31 goals against :D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Carson35 said:

:D
Interesting :drool:

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
nooo
sorry valerii
grow up a bit bro

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Fernando Torres: Possibility of Inter Arrival

Life after Adriano, insists Moratti
Monday 21 March, 2005
Inter chief Massimo Moratti insists his side can dump city rivals Milan out of Europe – even without the injured Adriano.

The Brazilian is a major doubt for both games next month but Moratti wants to hear no excuses.

"I understand that the first prognosis was correct," stated the owner after the 23-year-old underwent a series of tests on his knee injury this morning.

"However, we won’t know how serious the injury is until the end of the week, but I’m not that pessimistic.

"I hope to see him against Milan yet we will have to simply wait and see what happens now.

"But this should not be used as an alibi. The squad is more than capable of doing well even without Adriano.

"We still have a great chance of going through even with the Brazilian missing. Inter will need character and determination."

Meanwhile, Moratti has today ruled out an alleged summer swoop for Real Madrid ace Luis Figo.

"I know nothing of these stories," insisted the oil baron. "At this moment in time I don’t think there is anything to it at all.

"We already have a mountain of players in that department, players who are valid. Figo is of no interest."

Other transfer whispers suggest that Christian Vieri could be on his way out of the club at the end of the season.

The Italian is reportedly set to be offered to former side Atletico Madrid, in a deal which could see starlet Fernando Torres, 21, move in the other direction.

Vieri spent the 1997-98 season in the Spanish capital, scoring 24 goals in 24 games before joining Lazio.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
why not :)

but i dont think that the swap will be made,
Torres is very young, and his value is bigger that the value of vieri

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ok then I guess this thread is not needed. Please move to Transfer Rumors Thread.

1 - 20 of 6454 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.