Xtratime Community banner

301 - 320 of 356 Posts

·
Fourth Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,512 Posts
he's a DM without a lot of skill and not very good at passing. Still not a very bad player for bg standarts and played some time in Denmark as well.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Man. United sign Berbatov

The Bulgarian international striker, 27, has signed a four-year contract after joining from Tottenham Hotspur for an undisclosed fee.

As part of the deal, United striker Fraizer Campbell will spend the rest of the 2008/09 season on loan at White Hart Lane.

Upon becoming a United player, Dimitar told ManUtd.com: "Joining Manchester United is a dream come true for me. I look forward to playing my part in helping this club win more honours in the years to come."

Sir Alex Ferguson was delighted to finally capture the elegant striker and admitted: "This is a key signing. Dimitar is one of the best and most exciting strikers in world football.

"His style and ability will give the team a different dimension and I’m sure he will be a popular player with the fans."

·
FM of the Year 2007
10,611 Posts
Anderlecht after a CSKA player
The Belgian grand Anderlecht is after CSKA's back and national team player Ivan Ivanov, reports "Tema Sport".

Brussels team delegates attended the derby with Levski and remained content with Ivanov's playing. According to some Bulgarian managers, Anderlecht is willing to pay 1, 5 million EU for the 20-years-old player.

Article Link

I saw on Wikipedia he's a quite tall defender. Can someone give me more information about Ivanov ?

·
3,512 Posts
He's the best defensive talent in Bulgaria, already among the best Center backs in the league and can also play at left back if necessary. I hope you buy him, the sooner he leaves BG the better.

·
Registered
133 Posts
hi

can anyone tell me if the belastisa's brazilan defensive midflielder villa any good? like good enough for levski or cska

·
3,512 Posts
That's unlikely, as belasitza were relegated and the whole team played really poorly, although he might be decent enough in a better team, belasitza usually get some interesting brazilians.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Cameroonian footballer Joseph-Desire Job has chosen to continue his career in FC Levski Sofia, although he had received offers from French and English clubs. Job's manager, who is now in Sofia, broke the news. Today, Job is going to have talks with the Blue management and after that he will pass medical tests.
"My client is training for the world cup finals and he says playing Levski is a good challenge. I believe his coming in Levski is good both for him and for the Blue club," his manager said.
"I have a friend in Levski - Cedric Bardon, and this is one of the reasons for my appearing here. I had a talk with him about the club's ambitions and the shape of the team. No doubt, the Champions League is a world class tournament," the forward said.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
He's the best defensive talent in Bulgaria, already among the best Center backs in the league and can also play at left back if necessary. I hope you buy him, the sooner he leaves BG the better.
Ivan Ivanov may sign with my team Eskisehirspor over he summer. We need a skilled CB next to Nadarevic of Bosnian NT. Heard good things abot Ivan, is he still on the NT?

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
Serbian media is saying that hes really close to signing for Red Star:D

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Tzvetan Genkov, currently the best goalscorer of Bulgarian league is on medical tests in Krakow. He's obviously close to Wisła, not Cracovia.

·
Registered
14,415 Posts
so Berbatov is heading to PSG?

301 - 320 of 356 Posts