Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meanwhile, Juventus are today being linked with two of Udinese¡¦s most recognisable stars.

Midfielder Marek Jankulovski, another Czech international, has been watched by the Turin giants for some time.

While striker Vincenzo Iaquinta, 24, is being tipped to replace Marcelo Zalayeta in the Juve squad next term.

channel4

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Carson35 said:

While striker Vincenzo Iaquinta, 24, is being tipped to replace Marcelo Zalayeta in the Juve squad next term.

:howler: :howler: :howler: i don't think channel4 is serius with this news:howler: :howler: :howler: Iaquinta?:howler: :howler: stricker????:howler: :howler: :howler:
Iaquinta is like Jancker:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rangers reject Jancker option

Rangers boss Alex McLeish is not interested in signing Carsten Jancker. The Udinese forward has been offered to the Scottish club but they have rejected the chance to net the 29-year-old.

channel4

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Carson35 said:
Rangers reject Jancker option

Rangers boss Alex McLeish is not interested in signing Carsten Jancker. The Udinese forward has been offered to the Scottish club but they have rejected the chance to net the 29-year-old.

channel4
old news:D ...poor Casten:depress:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Kroldrup firma fino a 2008

(ANSA) - UDINE, 15 GEN - Dopo Martin Jorgensen anche Per Kroldrup ha rinnovato il contratto che lo lega all'Udinese fino al 2008. L'accordo e' stato raggiunto nella sede dell'Udinese, alla presenza del procuratore del difensore.

After Martin Jorgensen also Per Kroldrup signed for us until 2008!:eek: :D :star:

:heart:

--------------------------------------------

Kroldrup nets Udinese deal

Per Kroldrup has become the third Udinese player in a week to sign a contract extension with the club.

The Danish defender has agreed terms with the Bianconeri for a new deal which will keep him at the Stadio Friuli until 2008.

The 24-year-old has been with the outfit since his move from Danish side B93 in the summer of 2001.

:star: :star:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
GaGa said:
Udinese are securing lots of player services.

It good to see...:)
yea... all players with the contract with end in 2004 now are extends ...but i think because our president don't want have them free this summer and if one big team want tem must pay more money! :rolleyes:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
yea... all players with the contract with end in 2004 now are extends ...but i think because our president don't want have them free this summer and if one big team want tem must pay more money! :rolleyes:
ofcourse...why shouldn't he? That's the world of football...:(

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
GaGa said:
ofcourse...why shouldn't he? That's the world of football...:(
right...but now are 7 years that Jorgensen is with us and i can't imagine my team without him:eek:
....and i'm sure if Kroldrup or Pizarro will change team they will be just on bench all time...so if they're smart they must know that is better stay with us! :rolleyes:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
right...but now are 7 years that Jorgensen is with us and i can't imagine my team without him:eek:
....and i'm sure if Kroldrup or Pizarro will change team they will be just on bench all time...so if they're smart they must know that is better stay with us! :rolleyes:
Yeah but Di Vaio went to Juve and he bench warms there...I don't think it matters...they might just want to be at a big team...not nessisarily play.
It's dumb but...they get more money which soften the blow of not playing. ;)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
GaGa said:
Yeah but Di Vaio went to Juve and he bench warms there...I don't think it matters...they might just want to be at a big team...not nessisarily play.
It's dumb but...they get more money which soften the blow of not playing. ;)
Well but not all players are happy to stay in bench...Pizarro surelly want play every week!:D:D and if he can't play he become a little trouble maker:D ...:rollani:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
Well but not all players are happy to stay in bench...Pizarro surelly want play every week!:D:D and if he can't play he become a little trouble maker:D ...:rollani:
Yeah...trouble-maker then loved...

Aren't you happy he signed a new deal... :tongue: he will be important for Udinese now and the rest of the season...

Until a club comes and...asks for him.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
GaGa said:
Yeah...trouble-maker then loved...

Aren't you happy he signed a new deal... :tongue: he will be important for Udinese now and the rest of the season...

Until a club comes and...asks for him.
sure i'm happy that he signed but im get mad when he become arrogant....like Totti:yuck: :rollani:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
sure i'm happy that he signed but im get mad when he become arrogant....like Totti:yuck: :rollani:

oooooo that's an exaggeration....Totti is as arrogant as you can get...:D

Totti>>>>>>>Pizarro :tongue:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
http://www.calciomercato.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=43400
Diego Gavilan centrocampista 24enne della nazionale del Paraguay, è partito oggi da Asuncion per l'Italia, dove i dirigenti dell'Udinese lo attendono per fargli firmare un contratto annuale. La notizia è stata confermata dal padre del giocatore.

Diego Gavilan,medfielder 24 years old,player of the Paraguay NT is near to sign for us:D
I dunno who is...but good news....
no no is not good news....we need one strickerrrrrrrr! :rolleyes:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
http://www.calciomercato.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=43400
Diego Gavilan centrocampista 24enne della nazionale del Paraguay, è partito oggi da Asuncion per l'Italia, dove i dirigenti dell'Udinese lo attendono per fargli firmare un contratto annuale. La notizia è stata confermata dal padre del giocatore.

Diego Gavilan,medfielder 24 years old,player of the Paraguay NT is near to sign for us:D
I dunno who is...but good news....
no no is not good news....we need one strickerrrrrrrr! :rolleyes:
I think I heard of him...maybe at the world cup I saw him...:confused:

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.