1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update: Tottenham Sign Brown
Latest News | Latest Transfer News | News Archive

Pleat signs Brown (Allsport)
12/24/2003. Tottenham have confirmed the signing of Sheffield United midfielder Michael Brown.

The 26-year-old will join the North London outfit when the transfer window reopens on January 1, although will be unable to make his debut until the 17th due to suspension.

Brown was expected to join Rangers in the summer on a free transfer when his contract expired, but Spurs have hijacked the move for a reported ?00,000.

A statement on Spurs' website said: "We are pleased to announce that we have reached an agreement with Sheffield United and Michael Brown for the player to join us on January 1 when the transfer window opens."

SAUK

soccerage

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
I dunno what to make out of it. Don't know too much about him but he apparantly is the Blades best player. Hope he can make the step up from the 1st division, unlike Huckerby and co.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brown vows to get stuck in

By Danny Griffiths
Date: 14/1/2004

MICHAEL BROWN has promised to provide the agression which has been lacking from Tottenham's midfield. The £500,000 capture from...

Your Location: Home > Latest News

Brown vows to get stuck in
By Danny Griffiths for THEspursweb.com

MICHAEL BROWN has promised to provide the agression which has been lacking from Tottenham's midfield.

The £500,000 capture from Sheffield United could make his debut at home to Liverpool on Saturday.

And he has pledged to give his all for the cause as Spurs aim to climb the Premiership table.

'''I can provide a bit of everything,'' Brown told the official Spurs website. ''I am very hard working, give my best and I will always put my foot in and give it my best shot."

"I got a few goals for Sheffield United last season. It started building up the year before with eight and to get 22 last year was a bit of a dream. It was goals that added to my game what was missing and hopefully I can get a few more.

"I think it was 22 in 52 games, so it was a great return. Everything we did last season, both the team and personally, went really well."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts