Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yesterday we won the friendly game against the amateur side Astrea 4-1. Goals were scored by Poborsky (2), Lopez and Castroman. [Information courtesy Laziomania.net]

Now, the real thing. We have an away match at Torino.

Sunday 27 January at 15:00 CET

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
518 Posts
I still remember Fiore's kick to billboard after he make the goal in the 5-0 game. If they can always hold the anger, Torino is nothing.

AND, Bonita, who is the lady wear cheongsam in your avatar, is that Sun Wen ????

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, I don't think losing points to Torino will be good to see in IRRIDUCIBILI's eyes... 3 points is wanted, and anything less is not even a thought.... :stuckup:

GO LAZIO !

Torino 0 - 2 Lazio , goals by Lopez, both

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Matjaz, what happened to you? Why have you got that wheelchair? :( :(

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, my season ended 9 days ago, when I sprained my anckle while playing woleyball at gym on thursday. I've jumped in the air to block the shot, but unfortunately, felt down on my team-mate's leg and sprained the anckle badly.

My football season is over , well, at least till April or something...

Damn my luck :(:yawn::sigh:

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No.3 said:
Bonita, who is the lady wear cheongsam in your avatar, is that Sun Wen ????
I'm afraid Sunny only likes to wear football jerseys and tuxedos, No. 3 :) The cheongsam'ed lady was author Zhang Ailing (Eileen Chang, 1919-1995).

Sorry to hear about your injury, Matjaz. I hope your avatar will soon reflect a different state of mind (!) Get well soon :cool:

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
While you had bad luck you could say I had good luck I guess. I was playing basketball on a 9 foot ring so that if i jump my highest i can dunk and i land3ed very badly on my ankle but sumhow it survived, just its very sore. 1 hour later while walking through my friends house i didnt see the step and i landed badly on my ankle but once again it was ok.....

2 days before hand i went for a volley (on concrete in the rain :rolleyes: ) when the ball was 1 metre off the ground and 1 metre to the left of me.....when i made contact with the ball the other foot slipped off. I landed very hard on my arm but somehow it was ok but just grazed.....

So bad luck but also lucky

hope ya get better Matjaz.

BTW in Australia my season starts in April and goes for 5 months. 18 rounds with 3 weeks of finals.
This is because its way to hot to play in southern hemisphere summer.

Torino 0-3 Lazio
socrers: Lopez, Deki, Le Noci.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, we start our season in September, and it is till November, late November, than it's the pause till April and we start the season again than. But still, I will miss all of my trainings till April... :sigh:

Thanks for good wishes though all. ! Nice to hear it !

·
Agent 1.3
568 Posts
Get Well Soon Matjaz:star:

And of course,

FORZA LAZIO this pm:D :cool:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Well Majaz i feel really sorry for u! but there are people that have it even worst then u.... me.....i was just at the doctor with my knee injury i can never ever play soccer agian!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
:depress: :( :depress:

What happened in Torino?

·
Registered
67 Posts
nothing special:confused: Torino is very strong in some matches this season(Juve3-3Toro,Toro1-0Milan,and now Lacio) and Cragnotti should fire Zacceroni(IMO)

·
International
6,519 Posts
IMOR said:
nothing special:confused: Torino is very strong in some matches this season(Juve3-3Toro,Toro1-0Milan,and now Lacio) and Cragnotti should fire Zacceroni(IMO)
Torino is good ? C'mon, they scored on the only freakinf shot they have had today ! Lopez is the one to blame for todays defeat, he missed something like 3 100% chances... :rolleyes:

Angelo Peruzzi was substituted due to the injury today :rolleyes: and I seriously doubt that the world will see us in CL next season... :depress:

·
Registered
67 Posts
sslazio11 said:

Torino is good ? C'mon, they scored on the only freakinf shot they have had today
i said they are very good but only in some matches and ofcourse they are very lucky this season like Roma:irritate:

·
Registered
273 Posts
they are very lucky this season like Roma?:):):) Maybe you are right on this one...But hold on...this the questions????:):)

1) Can an lucky chievo team defead Mighty JUVENTUS. WE WILL FIND OUT WHO WILL BE LEFT OUT SIXTH POINTS BEHIND ROMA. The truth will be review soon:):):)

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I can't understand this team. What went wrong this week? :confused:
Very funny to see a Juve fan in here happy that Torino won. :howler:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts