Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very hard game against Inter tomorrow. Here are the players Carmognini took with him at Milano:

Goalkeepers: Frey, Taffarel
Defenders: Benarrivo, Djetou, Diana, Cannavaro, Ferrari, Gurenko, Junior, Sensini
Midfielders: Almeyda, Boghossian, Bolano, Lamouchi, Micoud, Marchionni
Strikers: Bonazzoli, Di Vaio, Hakan Sukur

Meanwhile, Carmignani has confirmed that against Inter we will play with a 3-man defence. Sensini and Ferrari are fighting for the sweeper role since the two center-backs will definitely be Djetou and Cannavaro. Marchionni will start from the bench. Di Vaio's partner will be Bonazzoli with Hakan Sukur on the bench as well.

Likely line up:

_______________Frey

_____Djetou___Sensini___Cannavaro

Diana________Bolano__________Junior

______Lamouchi____Boghossian

______Bonazzoli_____Di Vaio

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is the list of players Inter coach Hector Raul Cuper has selected for the game.

Goalkeepers: Toldo, Fontana
Defenders: Cordoba, Gresko, Vivas, J. Zanetti, Georgatos, Materazzi, Simic
Midfielders: C. Zanetti, Guly, Conceicao, Emre, Seedorf, Farinos
Strikers: Ventola, Kallon, Vieri, Recoba

Cuper has hinted Recoba will start. Here is a likely line up:

__________________Toldo

J.Zanetti____Materazzi___Cordoba____Gresko

Guly_______C.Zanetti____Farinos_____Recoba

____________Kallon______Vieri

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Damn, I prefered the 4 man defence. :eek:

Is Almeyda not completely fit, or is he just benched in favour of Bogho??

The formation looks more defensive then the one we played in our last games. Is this because we meet Inter? Probably.

Apart from the central midfield, this is the same formation Renzo used. I hope it's more succesful now, then under him.

I think one reason to why Carmigiani has opted for the 5 man midfield could be to try to flood the midfield. Since Inters biggest weakness is their midfield, this could be a good thing. If we close of the midfield, Vieri and Kallon (?) would probably have a much more difficult day.

I just hope we won't lose. A win would be an absolute dream. I think the confidence would really rise if we could manage that.

Let's hope! :angel: :hopefull:

·
International
8,545 Posts
I think Parma will win the game. We all know Inter lack the mental strength to keep things going like they are and Parma is too good for where they sit right now.

Your rise will mark the begin of Inter's fall, couldn't script it better;)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I hope that Parma wins tomorrow...

Why does not Almeyda play? Is he injured? If Carmignani does not see him as a regular, he must be stupid!
I think that Almeyda is one of our most experinced players!!!

I would like to see this formation tomorrow:

.........................Frey

Sartor.....Djetou.....Cannavaro.....Ferrari

Marchionni....Lamouchi....Almeyda.....Junior

...............Bonazzoli........Di Vaio

We can not be as sloopy as we were in the first match against Inter, do not let them score such easy and quick goals...

FORZA PARMA AC!!!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Hmmm, this is a difficult match, luckily it will be played on my birthday(wahoo! im becoming 18) so we'll win.:)

My line-up for this match(3-5-2):

Frey
Djetou-Sensini-Cannavaro
Diana-Boghossian-Bolano-Lamouchi-Junior
Bonazzoli-Di Vaio
(Taffarel, Ferrari, Benarrivo, Almeyda, Marchionni, Micoud, Sukur.)

Grieco, De Lucia, Sartor, Nakata and Appiah are injured, Kader & M'boma at the Africa cup, Maini, Gurenko, Torrisi and Milosevic left out.

And the reason why Almeyda is on the bench is that Bolano is at the moment in a great form and they can't play togheter, i would give the nod to Bolano in this match, Boghossian and Lamouchi should ofcource be confirmed, they are also in fine condition/form.

Sensini should be the sweeper IMO since he is better than Ferrari in a three men defence, he really is expierenced in that role and brings peace and organisation in our back line, Djetou should also be the starter, he really played a good game versus Lecce, with a nice goal.:star:

Too bad Marchionni can't play, i want him too but he just don't fit in the formation(3-5-2), Diana is a better wing-back than him, but he is also in a good form along with re-born Junior.

Micoud is back again, maby he can still do good things for us in what looks like his last season at Parma, he's a nice sub and a good starter against little teams, too bad Nakata is injured, he looked like he was on his way back.:)

There is no-doubt about the Bona-D.V. couple, what a combination, i also wanna see how Sukur will do, i think he can actually be a good player for us, not a super-star but a nice sub/backup.

But in the end it will be a difficult match like i said, all odds point at a Inter victory, but we'll see...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Did you see who will be the ref? Parma's lucky charm Rosetti:D. Parma has NEVER lost a game when Rosetti has been the ref:D Meanwhile, Inter lost in the San Siro against Chievo with Rosetti as the ref some weeks ago:tongue:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
The line up looks pretty defensive, but i think that´s right!
When Inter attacks we´ll have a 5 man defense with Diana and Junior like defenders, but i hope we´re not too defensive, cause we must attack, too to make it easier for our defense.
Cool to see Bonazzoli over Sukur!:D
But i´m sure he will come in and then we will see, what he can do against his former club!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
According to the official website, no Djetou and no Bolano in the line up. Ferrari and Almeyda will play instead.

How can he leave Djetou out after his game against Lecce?!? :wth:

By the way, guys, I'm probably going to the game (hopefully I'll find tickets) so I wont be here to do the reporting... You'll have to survive on your own. :D

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I'll going to watch the game on TV but I'll stop by here at half time at least... :)

I'll see if I see you on the stands, Amo... ;)

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
:dazed: :eek: I cannot believe that Djetou & Bolano have been left out, they have both been on good form recently, & while it's good to see Ferrari start against his old team, I'd have prefered Martin to play. And I also thought that today would have been a good game to give Hakan his first start, seeing as he would be out to prove Inter wrong, & this would be extra motiviation.

Oh well, I hope you can keep us updated at half-time & full-time Verdi, it'll be most appreciated. Does anyone know any websites where I can follow the game? Thanks:)

And Amo, enjoy the game & you better be cheering so loud when we win:D

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I'll be able to see the game on TV too. :D I was supposed to miss the game because I should have gone to pick up a friend who travels to Hong Kong this evening; but his flight is delayed... I should feel sad for him; but frankly, I'm now smiling! :eek:

Are we going to play a very defensive game with some counter-attacks? From the beginning of this week, I've been keeping my fingers crossed. I'd be happy if we can stop Inter scoring some easy goals. Surely I'd be very happy :happy: for a victory, but I'm not that optimistic! :(

Still, Forza Parma! :strong:

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Shanie!!!!! :D :D
I can also watch the match on TV too!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Damn you guys are all so lucky, yet I have to wait till 12am to watch the fvcking highlights:(

I hate Channel 4, showing CARRY ON TEACHER INSTEAD OF PARMA VS INTER!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
A slap in the face... :mad: Inter have all the luck.

We've already lost I'm afraid... :(

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Fvck.

Sums it all up, doesn't it?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts