Xtratime Community banner

581 - 591 of 591 Posts

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
He followed the goal up with some good defending in extra time as well - good player!

He made me laugh when he planted that kiss at the end of the post match interview
QH_ZbiQoDJo

who wouldn't?

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
you know the A-League has made it when the Prince of Rotterdam becomes a fan :proud:

:D

·
puzz!eshock
1,814 Posts
Anyone keeping up with what happened on the weekend between the Sydney FC NPL team and Sydney United. There was quite a scuffle after the game between the fans.
yeah? nah didn't know but i would've enjoyed seein that sh!t, been a while for me.. kinda miss those good ole local fan beef ay..

but i have been keepin up with bonno getting raped by absolutely everyone as of late ;"(

·
dinamo67
9,277 Posts
yeah? nah didn't know but i would've enjoyed seein that sh!t, been a while for me.. kinda miss those good ole local fan beef ay..

but i have been keepin up with bonno getting raped by absolutely everyone as of late ;"(
Yeah apparently we made them cove pansies our bitches. :D

Derbies are fun but there are no more active fans anymore. Sydney United are the only ones with active supporters ( called SUS). Rockdale had some supporters (komiti) who only came out on derby days but I'm not sure if they've been back since the belting our fans gave them last season where they ran away in their own home ground.

Anyway Bonnyrigg are certainly crapping it this season. They have had a few injury problems though. I guess there main battle would be to avoid relegation. I would love if we met in the finals one day. :D

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
Sydney FC 1:1 (4-2 p) Melbourne Victory ● Australian A League 07/05/2017

Hr36ey9J9ZI

581 - 591 of 591 Posts