·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Don't try to have fights if you two watch the game together, YT and grave. :D

從我使用 Tapatalk 2 的 HTC One X 發送

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Grave I think if I show up at your house with a baseball bat, that would make me the kiro, not you bro. :tongue:

And in answer to your question, no I do not imagine you as some sort of caveman with a stick. But it's just one of those funny not true stereotypes that stuck. You'll have to live with it. :eyepatch:
unfortunately :D :sigh: past behavior wasn't too good I know lmaoo

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Don't try to have fights if you two watch the game together, YT and grave. :D

從我使用 Tapatalk 2 的 HTC One X 發送
naah man eternal rivals but we respect each other, it's not like the rivalry between GS and FB fans where they would like to murder each other.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi EsEs fans. Just wanted to say thanks for the support in our recent Europa League games. Norway was great but obviously not as good as Turkey, which was the best trip I have ever been on.

Firat, the EsEs fan made a huge effort to travel to Norway to support Saints against Rosenborg and every Saints fan appreciated this gesture.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Welcome to the forums Saintee!! I'm an ocean away and it was a memorable occasion for me so for you actually experiencing says it all :)

Next up Belarus, with their visa restrictions it's going to be tough getting there. I've been there, to the city where you will be playing actually in Grodno.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome to the forums Saintee!! I'm an ocean away and it was a memorable occasion for me so for you actually experiencing says it all :)

Next up Belarus, with their visa restrictions it's going to be tough getting there. I've been there, to the city where you will be playing actually in Grodno.
It was definitely an amazing experience, both being in Norway and winning and then holding on to the 1-1 draw in Perth to go through. That last 20 minutes or so was painful to watch.

The visa situation is a bit of a nightmare and it means I along with the vast majority of fans wont be going. I think there will be few Minsk supporters as well, since it is in Grodno, where the beer is definitely a lot cheaper than in Norway!

Hopefully we can get through this stage and then we will only be one game away from the group stages, which would be fantastic.

When is EsEs' opening game of the season? Hopefully the blue and white away tops are available to buy online as I'd like to get one of those.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I know!! the beer is dirtcheap! Sucks that you guys will not be able to go. These clubs can be tricky even though Rosenborg was a better team than these guys but you never know.

our season opener should be anywhere from August 16-19. We play our eternal rivals Bursaspor in the first game of the season at home. I'm trying to get your red and black strips also but the site that I went to (teamwearscotland.com) didn't have the red and black away uniform available. Not sure if the blue and white uniform will be on the shelves at EsStore either. I need to get my hands on both actually :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know!! the beer is dirtcheap! Sucks that you guys will not be able to go. These clubs can be tricky even though Rosenborg was a better team than these guys but you never know.

our season opener should be anywhere from August 16-19. We play our eternal rivals Bursaspor in the first game of the season at home. I'm trying to get your red and black strips also but the site that I went to (teamwearscotland.com) didn't have the red and black away uniform available. Not sure if the blue and white uniform will be on the shelves at EsStore either. I need to get my hands on both actually :D
Yes that is the place to go for the shirt http://www.teamwearscotland.com/st-johnstone/422-st-johnstone-away-top.html

It isn't in stock yet because Joma, the manufacturers, were very slow in getting the shirt sponsors printed and passed to Saints. None of the fans could buy them before we left for Norway and they have only just went on sale in Perth now. Hopefully they should be available soon.

I'll try and find a stream for the Bursaspor game.

Ay ayol ibne bursa, ibne bura :smileani:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
:howler: hahaha that's great :thmbup: "Fukk Dundee"!! :D

Yeah dude I will keep checking that site, I hope they ship to the U.S. unlike EsStore :sigh:

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Yes that is the place to go for the shirt http://www.teamwearscotland.com/st-johnstone/422-st-johnstone-away-top.html

It isn't in stock yet because Joma, the manufacturers, were very slow in getting the shirt sponsors printed and passed to Saints. None of the fans could buy them before we left for Norway and they have only just went on sale in Perth now. Hopefully they should be available soon.

I'll try and find a stream for the Bursaspor game.

Ay ayol ibne bursa, ibne bura :smileani:
:boxing:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
St. Johnstone are playing FC Minsk in Belarus as we speak 0-0 35th minute

An away goal or win like against Rosenborg would do it.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
:happy: :happy: so happy for you guys!! man if you guys end up playing Trabzon in the next round that away stand is going to be nuts!

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Bloody hell, great run from the Saints to far, keep it up guys!!

41 - 60 of 79 Posts