Xtratime Community banner

3041 - 3054 of 3054 Posts

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Any update on Krovinović? I see he played 90' for Benfica B but I'm wondering why he's rarely even on the bench for the A team after performing so well for them before the leg injury... he's been 'back' from the injury since November but I know those injuries take at least 1 year to really heal so is it all related to not being healthy?

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
what i saw of him since his returning is that he's still a bit slow and holding to the ball tooo much...it was a long injury, and he cameback in a dificult time of the season, with a very close fight for the championship...atm, from what i have seen, he doenst have the rythm to keep up in this end of season, with the demands that come with it...likely the coach feeling the same....i hope he recovers in full soon coz before the injury he looked amazing

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
omg szo this is amazing !!! i love love love it, thnak you :D

ahahah yes not u but kind of see resemblances...and not just because of the booze:D

this is amazing, and emotional....look at that....looks sooo relaxed, so simple...humble...theres no need for fancy stuff , what matters are the feelings and emotions, beautiful :D

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
Yes it is tiny, but sao tome people follow our league with passion, i recall my sao tome colleagues in uni mentioning it, they have some sporting fans too btw, though to a much lower extension naturally

·
Registered
57,120 Posts
they all follow your league, Cabo Verde everywhere there was Portugal foci on TV 24/7

even Macau and Timor-Leste have a Benfica. Goa for some reason doesn‘t but there‘s a Sporting instead

I so wish to go to Príncipe, now!

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
Oh only sporting one in goa? Humm...suppose because when we left sporting of the 50s had still a major influence....benfica president has always put a big emphasis on creating and or supporting casas do benfica around the world , but overlooked india i see😊😁

3041 - 3054 of 3054 Posts