Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the adress to your official site?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Didn´t you now that

·
Registered
986 Posts
I agree that there should be an English version of the site, but in truth there should be a lot more English sites dedicated to Roma (and other Serie A sides) in the first place. I must admit a certain level of frustration in trying to find *anything* in English about Italian clubs, news, fan-clubs. I'd love to hear the reactions/opinions straight from the mouths of the greats (Totti, Del Piero, Baggio, Vieri) but there's just not much dialogue in English that I can find.

Does anyone know anything about US-based Roma clubs or organizations?? I'm willing to start one in San Francisco, but I don't even know if there's a precedent already in place.

P.S. I am very impressed with the Italian members of this site who write so well in English...if only I knew their language as well... :(

·
Registered
392 Posts
I was telling Olympico the other day that i'm going to come out with an amazing Roma website entirely in English,cause at the moment my written italian isn't the best.
The site is going to be cutting edge,in that,its going to be flashed base and my co-creators are graphic designers and web constructors.But i want to hear from anybody if they have any ideas that they would like to see,
It would be appreciated!!
Forza Roma!!!
Drop me a line here,or through e-mail :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts