• top half

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 508 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favourite team in england is Sheffield U and it deserve it's on topic!! it will bee nice if some more people on XT like Sheffield U!! BTW! we won 2-1 against Cardiff today :cap:

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
Great Club, Great Supporters, Great City, many beautiful women - I like Sheffield United as well. Glad they beat the sheep-molesters today:)

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to see some of you on the topic!! well i hope they make the play of hajduk!! we have been so close for so many year and if some club deserve to make the premier than it is S.U

S.U have been my team in england since 10 years back.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
They have a chance to make the play offs, hope they don't presonally, they don't play good football, they just bully sides out of the game. Bugt if it gets you the points, you can't argue with the method.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hehe yesss you are regular!!! we never playd and technique style soccer!!! we like very hard and have playd with target players like Brian Dean for exampel during the last 10 years..

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
I follow the Blades too. My family is originally from Saaf Yaaarrks so I keep an eye on both Sheffield teams and wish them well.

COME ON YOU BLADES!

·
Registered
59,100 Posts
khimik said:
I follow the Blades too.
Alright, going to root for the Owls now :stuckup: :howler:

got to thank Sheff United a bit now. Your ex-man Brown is playing well and we're 4-1 up against the Saints. going to now gloat all over the forum :D

·
Registered
59,100 Posts
alright :pp

As I said in the other thread, I reckon Warnock can take you up this season via the play offs. Tonge's quality for the championship.

Nice to see you beat Cardiff, who I thought would be doing better in the championship with Sam Hammams money, but luckily money doesn't always automatically guarantee success.

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
NAUM MAKEDONSKI said:
Wally this is a S.U cheering place :D
That's OK, mentioning Sheffield Wednesday cheers up any Blades fan, although the Owls did OK to hold Luton Town to a 0-0 at home:)

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wally it's not over yet! i still hope for first or second!! play of is no luck for S.U so we need to avoid play of...

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyway team talk have a very good web and have info on all Div1 teams if any one are interested...

·
Registered
59,100 Posts
NAUM MAKEDONSKI said:
Wally it's not over yet! i still hope for first or second!! play of is no luck for S.U so we need to avoid play of...
As long as you finish above West Ham, I'll be a happy man :D

Hopefully you'll have a good run over the important Christmas period. :) If you catch up with Reading, you'll do well and have a great shout as it's all very tight at the top.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Wally said:
As long as you finish above West Ham, I'll be a happy man :D

Hopefully you'll have a good run over the important Christmas period. :) If you catch up with Reading, you'll do well and have a great shout as it's all very tight at the top.
No, no, no hopefully they have a shocking run, and move to the side and let the mighty rams through :) But I disagree with people who say the automatic places are between, Wigan, Ipswich, Reading & Sunderland, there still for anyone, none of them 4 are really that good, none of them could beat us :D, 8 points from the 4 game, wonder if any other team has that good a record against them... er anyway Sheff Utd still all to play for, there one of the hardest teams to beat in this league a very solid look about them, when they came to PPS, 23 goals in 12 home games, but we never had a sniff of a goal against them :(

And just when I think Cardiff are on for a winner and were going above you, you go and score 2 2nd half goals.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Coventry C-Sheffield U 1-2 :happy:

Sheffield going very strong for the moment and 3 new points today.. Goals from Morgan and Gray.. Nice to say Sunderland, Ipswich and Wigan lose points which mean that Sheffield U is approaching Sunderland, Ipswich and Wigan..

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
NAUM MAKEDONSKI said:
:

Nice to say Sunderland, Ipswich and Wigan lose points which mean that Sheffield U is approaching Sunderland, Ipswich and Wigan..
So are we :) and Reading, West Ham, Millwall, Stoke...

It's about time this league spread itself out a bit.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sheffield U-Leicester City 2-0 :excited:

One more Sheffield win and Sheffield are very close to the top now. Sheffield goal scorer today was Gray and Quinn. Boxing days was a bigg Sheffield success.

Unlucky that Sunderland scored the winner in the 90 min today! i did hope that Sunderland will drop two points but they scord the winner.

1 - 20 of 508 Posts