Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 420 Posts

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All whining, righteous anger and conspiracy theories go here.

Have fun. And don't feed the trolls.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
From the Serie A thread:

..and bringing this up after we got awarded 100% legit goal? Apparently the norm is that Roma shouldn't be given such calls or it is "cry and ****"

Go figure.
Out of curiosity - what do you think about the penalty claims on Emanuelson's challenge?

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Pozzo spot on: "Garcia joined serie A on tiptoe and has learnt that Italian bad habit of being tricky". Not sure it's the best way to translate it, but I have been saying it for a long time: what Garcia is doing now is the good (bad) old Italian " cry and ****". It's funny that some foreign people come to Italy and instead of giving us a true lesson of sport (like Zeman) prefer to outsmart the masters and prove there can be someone worse out of Italy. Success. :yuck::thumbsup:
I love it this way toni. Mourinho does it as well.Ferguson does it too. We tried the different with Luis Enrique, and the result was week in week out having referees go against you.No Thank you , I dont want that shite anymore.

As for the PK, I think emanuleson fouled him.It was a PK.But for the goal, I cannot understand how someone posts a picture the ball passing the line..then tells you its not a goal.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
How the hell did juan jesus not got sent off in first half. Disgusting

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
How the hell did juan jesus not got sent off in first half. Disgusting
Its not the jokes section. Dont ruin the refereeing thread, like you do everywhere else with your boyfriend Giancarlo by going on for pages and page on stupid stuff. Keep it legit discussion of things ffs.

I think Kovacic red card could have been just yellow, straight red was bit harsh. Then there is another incident where Morata could have got red carded as he kept diving on after he got booked yellow for diving. He dived like 3-4 times i think.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
All coaches and owners try to influence refs in Serie A. Conte, Marotta and Agnelli did too. But they didn't sound retarded. And Garcia is also using the Juve game to motivate his players, but after today, he has now reached the league of Mazzarri and De Laurentiis

First keep this stuff here pav, your not a special poster that you have to use the main thread while others have to stick for the refereeing thread.
Conte didnt sound retarded? Conte is actually above Mazzarri, De Laurentis and Garcia. I think even once he suggested some referee to hand back his refereeing license.Then another day he was claiming Italian refs are the best.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
Its not the jokes section. Dont ruin the refereeing thread, like you do everywhere else with your boyfriend Giancarlo by going on for pages and page on stupid stuff. Keep it legit discussion of things ffs.

I think Kovacic red card could have been just yellow, straight red was bit harsh. Then there is another incident where Morata could have got red carded as he kept diving on after he got booked yellow for diving. He dived like 3-4 times i think.
Are you for real?

https://vine.co/v/OpuBD9HquIZ

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
There is almost nothing into it. In the box there is always going to be Physical game.
Like I said, you could pick many little things and whin about.Like Morata red carded, he dived once got a yellow..and he kept on diving.A harsh referee could have given him a red card ( second yellow booking). I think once was a game between manchester united & chelsea, where torres got sent off for diving with second yellow.

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
There was only one dive by Morata, and there was contact from the challenge he just made a meal of it conspicuously and thus dived.

Juan Jesus has just been banned for 4 games, 3 because of the violent conduct charge due to the elbow on Chiellini.

So clearly you're talking absolute rubbish.

Therefore, we basically got robbed of a penalty and he should've been sent off during the game.

In the same round, Roma score from a dubious goal and Udinese get denied a penalty.

Where is all the outrage? Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? The outpour of vile hypocrisy which we would be witness to....

Why doesn't Garcia open his big mouth now?

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
I'm tired of the conspiracy talk, and the arguments about who the refs favor more. That is just a distraction. For Christ's sake, you guys argue about who should be outraged and when.

The real story is that Serie A refs are god awful. They ruin the flow of games with their obsession with blowing the whistle, they tend to buy every dive, and they are incapable of making simple judgment calls without looking like incompetent buffoons (see Guida overruling his assistant in the Roma game.)

The clubs and the league should work together to improve the terrible state of officiating. Everything should be considered, from goal line tech to new methods of training officials (ie. train them to keep games flowing . . . They are in the entertainment business after all.) That's the only way forward. . . But I guess it isn't the Italian way to work together for a common goal. The bickering will continue and the refs will continue to be terrible.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Who on earth could think that Juan Jesus didn't deserve a red card for that...:palm:
I'm pretty sure the refs didn't see the elbow. JJ would have been red carded for sure.
I think the referee was terrible yesterday. The result is fine and no team can complain about being robbed of points, but the performance of the referees was really bad, even laughable in certain episodes. Even the corner kick Juve got seconds before that elbow was non existent, because a Juve player clearly kicked the ball out. There were at least 3 other such decisions, where a throw in and a corner kick were given to the wrong team, or when corner kicks weren't given, despite being obvious that defenders kicked the ball out of play. The highlight for me tho was the yellow Morata got for diving. Campagnaro makes a foul, admits it and shows that he fouled outside the box, but the referee ignores that and gives a yellow to Morata for diving.

I did like it how he let them play, though, without stopping the play for every contact. Perhaps the mistakes were a results of this intention of his for faster football. If that's the case, I can live with these mistakes, as long as we watch faster football with little interference from the refs. I got sick of the men in black taking the main role on every match.

1 - 20 of 420 Posts