Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
110 Posts
enjoy it valencia fans.

prediction:

VALENCIA CF 4 - REAL BETIS 0

congratulations on a great season. :D :)

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Halftime, 1-0 up .... :star:BARAJA:star: with the only goal on the stroke of Halftime...

Anyone watching? how is the atmosphere in the Mestalla? :excited::party:

AMUNT VALENCIA!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm happy I'm not the only one partying here;)

I'm watching the game and the athmosphere is just fantastic:star: ...a real party one...

We're playing relaxed (Betis is playing well too) and I'm glad cos of that cos the only thing that could ruin this right now are injuries
(hopefully not)

I'm off for the 2nd half......

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Angloma conceeded a penalty, Casas took it and Palop:star: saved it .. is there anyway that we could convince this guy to stay?!

AMUNT VALENCIA!! :party:

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Goooooooooooool!!!!

Vicente!! makes it 2-0 ! :happy::party:

The stadium must've exploded right now! :D:cool:

And it's over!!

We're the champions, we're are the champions! no time for losers(ahem :D ) cuz we're the champions! :D

·
Registered
518 Posts
The atmosphere in Valencia must be incredible!
31 years are long but, this will spell a good start to the new era.
AMUNT VALENCIA!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, what can I say.......

Great party athmosphere (particulary in the 2nd half) and I can only regret I wasn't there....
there was at least the same number of fans celebrating around the stadium and everybody literaly went mad when Palop saved the penalty........
...and then again when Vicente scored in the last minute..........

Just before the game the team from 71' was on the pitch and everybody saluted them and after the game the whole (present) team gathered to lift up the trophy......

As for the game , we played much better in the 2nd half (we pushed up for attack more) and had several chances aswell as Betis (on counters).......
Baraja scored wonderful (his style) goal on the halftime (he nicely took one player and blasted shot from the edge of the box), Aimar showed couple of his "payaso" tricks in the 2nd and Palop brilliantly saved the penalty......

but the MOM has to go for Angloma (almost his only mistake was that penalty he made) cos he was so motivated both in defence and attack...
one of the touchiest moments tonight was when he left the pitch 10 min before the end (on the shoulders of the other players).......

I don't know where Benitez see the problem (I'm not claiming that I know better than couch though) but he was really good tonight...and once again he proved that as a wingback he contributes a lot to our attack (it's difference between him and Curro).......

Only sad moment for me was when camera showed Carew and Ilie in the standings cos they were looking a little bit sad (probably assuming that they're gonna leave) but they joined the team after the game to lift the trophy and start celebration.....

THANK YOU ANGLOMA:star:

THANK YOU ILIE:star:

for everything you did in last couple of years for this team.......

Momo, I don't think that Palop is going for sure (he might leave though but that was not the reason he played tonight)................

1 - 9 of 9 Posts