Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UFFICIALE: Parma e Rimini effettuano un doppio scambio

Doppio scambio di mercato tra Rimini e Parma. I biancorossi cedono ai ducali l'attaccante Daniele Vantaggiato (24) e il centrocampista Francesco Lunardini (23) in comproprietà; finiscono invece in riva all'Adriatico gli attaccanti Davide Matteini (26), anch'egli in comproprietà, e Daniele Paponi (20), in prestito secco.

http://tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=137172

We get the co-ownership on both while they are co-owners of Matteini now. Paponi is only on loan, he will come back in summer.
Nice deal, even if Id have prefered to get a defender first...

Meanwhile Kutuzov should sign a deal with Bari tonight (co-ownership with option to buy), Martinez is officially on loan to Carpenedolo and Parravicini is wanted by Atalanta and Siena who could offer us Coppola in exchange.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Awesome. :cool:

So do Vanta and Luna move to us now, whilst Matteini goes in the opposite direction?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Fantastic stuff!
Now all we need is a defender!
Lunardini will wear number 8, Vantagol will wear Gasba's old 18 jersey.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Wth? I posted these photos from the official site and they are tiny, now they have came up huge on here. So huge, that the Edit button cannot be found, so I can't delete them.
Fvck!

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Fvck you Dean. You ruined this thread with those huge pictures. I can actually see his blood in his veins. I didn't want THAT close up of a pic.

Anyway, awesome signing. Now we can get rid of that useless fat fvck that never scores except in penalties.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Vanta is a superb signing! I hope Lunardini will do well with us, any info about his position?
Will they be available against Rimini this weekend?

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Fvck you Dean. You ruined this thread with those huge pictures. I can actually see his blood in his veins. I didn't want THAT close up of a pic.

Anyway, awesome signing. Now we can get rid of that useless fat fvck that never scores except in penalties.
It's called getting to know the new guys ;)

My bad :embarass:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Haha! yeah i had misread earlier that Vanta would wear 18, he's getting Galli's 14.

To Fenyesk, Luna is a dynamic midfielder, similar to someone like Marchisio or Guarente, he does a bit of everything.. he'll be a good signing, and i think he'll be decent for us as a squad player, but he is good enough to start.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Thank you Scozia!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Hey Fenyesk, no problem :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts