Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Taken from the Parma forum posted by AMOROSO:

OFFICIAL: Parma signed Adriano and Ferrari!
From the official Inter site:

IMPORTANTE ACCORDO DI MERCATO TRA INTER E PARMA, CON DOPPIA OPERAZIONE
Giovedi, 23 Maggio 2002 17:20:44
MILANO – Oggi, Inter e Parma hanno trovato l’accordo per la cessione in comproprietà di Adriano. Al termine della prossima stagione, l’Inter potrà esercitare il diritto di opzione sul giovane centravanti brasiliano. Allo stesso tempo, il Parma ha riscattato la comproprietà del difensore Matteo Ferrari, già in forza alla società emiliana durante la stagione appena trascorsa.

Ufficio Stampa

Translation:

IMPORTANT MARKET AGREEMENT BETWEEN INTER AND PARMA, WITH DOUBLE OPERATION
Thursday, 23 of May 2002, 17.20
MILANO- Today, Inter and Parma have find an agreement for the sale of Adriano in co-property. At the end of the next season Inter will be eble to excersise an option on the young Brazilian striker. At the same time, Parma has resolved the co-property of the defender Matteo Ferrari, already in the roster of the Emilian club during the season which just ended.

Press office

This means that we did bought 50% of Adriano and will play for us next season but Inter has the option of buying whole of him next summer. On the other hand, Ferrari is 100% a Parma player as of today as we bought his other half from Inter!

What do you guys think? I'm annoyed about Adriano's situation but he is a nice player and who knows what can happen next summer. The Ferrari move was essential and Sacchi didnt screw up... well done!

What do you think?:confused:

I can't believe Inter sold the 100% of Ferrari to Parma, what a STUPID STUPID move:mad: :mad: :mad:

Let's hope Inter don't lose Adriano next summer to Parma too:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
You dont have to worry about loosing Adriano as Inter has option to buy back the rest 50% of him next season... :(

As for Ferrari, he wanted to stay at Parma so it was expected he would sign for us. In fact, I think the two deals were somehow connected. Like Parma allowing Inter to have that option on Adriano so we wouldnt have to go to the "envelopes" for Ferrari and we bought him instead...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i m not surprised that we sold another half of ferrari to parma coz i really expected that to happen...but loan out adriano to parma did surprise me a lot.. :( i really have no idea what moratti is thinking...coz i don't see why we had to loan him out...the only positive and good thing about this adriano deal is that it will only benefit him and INTER since he will play for a good team like parma...u know, parma is still a very competitive team...

good luck, adriano...

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Apparantly Parma was the only team that contacted Inter with a real bid for Adriano. The other teams where only interested at this point.
And another factor I think is that Adriano wanted firstteam football, and that would be hard if he went to Roma or Juve or whatever.
So for Adriano, this was maybe the best solution that could happen, and I really hope it will be the best solution for Parma also. :)
But his future next season is up to Inter.

·
Registered
50 Posts
This is weird...

Wasn't Adriano going to be used on the deal that would bring Nesta to Inter? You know, Adriano + Materazzi + cash = Nesta. That's what had been reported. Looks like Nesta isn't coming to Inter after all because Mancini wanted Adriano big time and if Adriano will play in Parma next season instead of in Lazio that means Nesta isn't coming to Inter :(

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
I am happy for Adriano,he will get lot more playing time than he would at Inter.And more good playiing time and goals will get him in the NT.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Parma secure Adriano, Ferrari from Inter

Inter Milan striker Adriano will play with Parma next season.
The Brazilian youngster will spend the campaign at Parma after the club bought 50 per cent of his rights from Inter yesterday. At the end of the season, Inter will then decide whether to buy the player back.

Parma have also bought out Inter's option on defender Matteo Ferrari, who spent last season at the Stadio Ennio Tardini and has done well for Italy at the Under-21 European Championships in Switzerland.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I'm pretty dissapointed that Ferrari was giving to Parma last season that was a Bull**** move and now he is at Parma 100% and now he will show Inter and the Inter Management what a ****ing mistake they have made:(.

As for Adriano this is good for both parties with Adriano needing just a bit more experience,if he can establish himself at Parma like he did at Fiorentina and have another good season he will no doubt be at Inter at the start of next season...

Sure Adriano could of been used this coming season with Ventola being non flashy:(and with most of Inter's strikers coming back from World Cup but he just needs another season;).

Good luck to both players;)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
The Adriano deal is indeed mysterious.

Here's what I have gathered.

Parma bought 50% of him for €15M and Inter have the right to buy that half back next summer for €24M. But that's not all. Apparently Adriano's contract with Parma is for four years. But I guess it will only be seen out if Inter doesn't use their option.

So my guess is that Adriano will only return to Inter if Ronaldo or Vieri fails or leaves.

·
Registered
390 Posts
i think in the end this is a good deal for all sides as Adriano will have a chance of maturing alongside a young Parma team, n hell come back a much better player... i have a lot of faith in this guy n i think hes Brasils future #9, he has a lot of potential n if continues to improve he will become one of the best strikers inthe world, his only flaw as i see it is his need to prove himself which some people interpret as selfishness, he is eager to score n mark down his spot n this sometimes hurts him... but i hope he is successful in his yr at Parma n then comes back to Inter a much better player

btw nice avatar Amoroso n a couple of questions: has he played for Parma yet cuz in your avatar it looks like hes wearin a parma jersey...
n also is Parma gonna finally give Alex a chance? he has potential but he really hasnt played for $hit these past few years, n if hes at his best hell be a huge boost for Parma
n is parma goin to keep taffarel?
thanx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts