1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the official Inter site:

IMPORTANTE ACCORDO DI MERCATO TRA INTER E PARMA, CON DOPPIA OPERAZIONE
Giovedi, 23 Maggio 2002 17:20:44
MILANO – Oggi, Inter e Parma hanno trovato l’accordo per la cessione in comproprietà di Adriano. Al termine della prossima stagione, l’Inter potrà esercitare il diritto di opzione sul giovane centravanti brasiliano. Allo stesso tempo, il Parma ha riscattato la comproprietà del difensore Matteo Ferrari, già in forza alla società emiliana durante la stagione appena trascorsa.

Ufficio Stampa

Translation:

IMPORTANT MARKET AGREEMENT BETWEEN INTER AND PARMA, WITH DOUBLE OPERATION
Thursday, 23 of May 2002, 17.20
MILANO- Today, Inter and Parma have find an agreement for the sale of Adriano in co-property. At the end of the next season Inter will be eble to excersise an option on the young Brazilian striker. At the same time, Parma has resolved the co-property of the defender Matteo Ferrari, already in the roster of the Emilian club during the season which just ended.

Press office

This means that we did bought 50% of Adriano and will play for us next season but Inter has the option of buying whole of him next summer. :irritate: On the other hand, Ferrari is 100% a Parma player as of today as we bought his other half from Inter! :happy:

What do you guys think? I'm annoyed about Adriano's situation but he is a nice player and who knows what can happen next summer. The Ferrari move was essential and Sacchi didnt screw up... well done!

D

·
0 Posts
about the closed thread (adriano to parma )
----
NO PROBLEM amoroso :)

anyway HOPEFULLY INTER LOSES ADRIANO IN SOME WAYS ;)

a new future star

ciao

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Congratulations Parma :) .
This is a glimmer of light in an otherwise gloomy season for u?

But this certainly gives an indication that Di vaio is leaving. Most probable destination - Juventus.:devil:

Anyway for the time being cheers.;) :cool:

Ciao

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Yes!!! :cool:

Crap deal if they have the option to buy him back on a fixed fee though. But I guess we have to worry about that next summer... :)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Sacchi is smart hopefully there will be a way we too can take him or at the very least screw inter over for another player this season looks good.
If we finish in the upper half of the table say 5/6 th we will be able to bring in soem more young guys as well.
Hehe if things go well our 2003-2004 season could be when we come back big time :)
We need to continue our smartness
Hopefully Sacchi will not let Tanzi screw up in the transfers, as long as we do not sign a star who flops we will be ok :)
Thing with inter is they could easily ahve there eye on a newer striker next year i eman they screwed up with Pirlo so whos to say they won't with Adriano.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Yes, if there's one club you want a deal such as this it is with Inter. Next year they are probably buying some new superstar striker and have forgot about Adriano... :D

ps.
Gentile happy with Marchionni
23 May 2002 08:28

The sub 21 coach, Claudio Gentile, was very happy with Marco Marchionni performance after the game against Switzerland: 'Marco is peaking at the perfect time and has been improving in each game. He proved last night that he is indispensable for this team.'

We can be REALLY good next season. :cool:

D

·
0 Posts
I LOVE MARCHIONNI, his style !! :D IMHO, in all the Italian players scenary , A RARITY ! whoever i see, hasn't got the good thing who got Marco Marchionni ;)

u can see in ITALIA we don't have a left or rigt midfielder, who is like him, that tries the dribbling, is fast, and is also very technical. hopefully your new coach will LET HIM PLAY ALL THE GAMES to "build" a new italian star and maybe a new era for Parma.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Just read this on football:
Thursday 23rd May 2002

Parma have beat Roma in the race to sign Inter forward Adriano.

"We did what other teams interested in him haven't done over the past few weeks," Parma spokesman Giorgio Bottaro told onefootball.com.

"We went to Inter with a serious proposal and we took him."

Parma have bought a 50 per cent stake in Ardiano who will play one season for the Gialloblu, at the end of which Inter will have an option to buy back the Brazilian youngster who impressed both for Hector Cuper's side and Fiorentina where he spent the second half of the season on loan.

Parma have also bought out Inter's option on defender Matteo Ferrari who spent last season at the Stadio Ennio Tardini and has impressed for Italy at the Under-21 European championships in Switzerland.

The decision to allow Adriano to join Parma is unconnected to the sale of Italy defender Fabio Cannavaro, but it is expected to give the Nerazzurri the edge over rivals Juventus and AC Milan in the race for his signature.

"We don't want to reveal the financial details of the deal and technical director Arrigo Sacchi won't give any quotes about it because we prefer the facts as we have shown them," Parma spokesman Giorgio Bottaro told onefootball.com.

"Ferrari and Adriano were two different operations.

"Matteo Ferrari is now completely a Parma player and we're proud of that.

"There are no options on Cannavaro or Di Vaio for Inter," he added. "I repeat, it's just an economic operation and Inter could buy him again next season if they pay us a fee that has already been decided."

hopefully Moratti will fall inlove with the new teenage sensation at the current world cup.
Either way us getting Ferrari is big man we were close to screwing it up back there i'm pretty sure Sacchi had a few things to with this. Hope fully there is also some hidden stuff to this deal we are not aware of.
I'm sure if inter take Adriano back next year we will also benedfit in some way also thing is if Adriano likes it here and wants to stay then who knows.
Plus i think if we get our pre season right we have an outside chance of finishing high in the table.
Things do look good.
Yep and Marco looks good
I expect alot of our youngsters to really take off enxt year.
We just need the Management to buy one older player that will act as a catalyst for us and really get us running.
Thats what i think anyway.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ak is right, the Ferrari move was very important. Once the U-21 thing is over Prandelli will have Ferrari, P.Cannavaro and Bonera to work with and make them a competitive unit. Hopefully, Adani will be added soon to them.

As for the attack, Adriani + Bonazzoli sounds really good, even if Di Vaio leaves. :cool:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Don't forget Mutu either. He was the man I wanted us to sign thre most this summer, sure it is only 50% but we still also have the option to buy him. Ferarri was a good move too :) Seems like a very good day for Parma A.C :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
congrats parma...what a great deal... :)

i knew INTER were not gonna get ferrari back so i expected the ferrari deal happen...but adriano??? i didn't expect him to leave...at least not even for parma coz we have not heard parma interested in him...but anyway...playing for a good team like parma will only benefit him...so after next season, we'll get a even better player in adriano back.. :D:D:D

u guys don't need mutu...u already have di viao, adriano, bona and sukur...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
SA Exclusive: Inter Take Over Poll Position For Cannavaro
News Archive

05/23/2002. The deal that sees Adriano join Parma from Inter looks to have put the Nerazzurri in pole position to sign Fabio Cannavaro.

It is even being suggested that the move could be announced in the very near future with the deal consisting of 25 million Euros and Adriano to Parma, in return for Cannavaro.

This will mean Juventus turning their attention back to Alessandro Nesta and Jaap Stam. They would reportedly be willing to part with Edgar Davids plus a cash sum.

soccerage
-----------------------------
this is from soccerage...so u know how much credibility they have.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I'd like it if we could sell Cannavaro to Inter. They are, together with Roma, the only big teams I can stand in Italy. :)

It could have some truth to it. Materazzi is said to be out of favour and Sacchi refused to reveal any numbers for the Adriano deal.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
We should sell Canna to Inter if we can get the whole Adriano :)
But like Verdi said, Roma and Inter are the only top teams I like, so a move to Inter wouldn't be bad :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i m surprised that some of the parma fans kinda like INTER... :D:D:D

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I have no problems with Inter really it is Juve I and many dislike. Give us Adriano 100% and I am sure we will like you more :tongue:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Fantastic news! :happy:
I havn't been this happy since we beat Juve in the league. :)
So Ferrari is ours, and Adriano will be playing for us next season. This probably means that Di Vaio leaves though :(.
I still like him ery much, but we'll get very much cash for him so maybe we should make the deal now when we'll get more money then he's worth.

And what's so very good is that it shows that there are still ambition in the club. I was afraid that the whole rebuilding of Parma was a lie, but this shows that I was wrong. And that's great. :D

So long it's a fantastic mercato.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
YES! I am absolutley delighted to hear that Matteo is now a Parma player for good, & also to get Adriano is good too, though in reality it is nothing more than a loan, if he plays good:rolleyes:

Still, we can look forward to the new season, it should be a good one:star:

Well done Ariggo!:cool:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts