Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1447 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bonjour/ Bonsoir !

I hope we can have some discussions about PSG in this thread, although I know there are not many frenchies on the xtratime.
PSG is the greatest club in France and we tried a own forum before but this can probaly work out better! I hope...
I mean L ´OM have a thread so we must have a PSG thread to!!

we played against Le Havre yesterday and we won the match 1-0 , thanks to a goal by brazilian Aloisio! Now we are placed 8 th in the table with 32 points, sux hard but maybe this victory can turn things around for us.

I also want to you to know our hole team:

Goalies: Lionel Letizi is the first goalie. He has done some matches for the NT also, most rememberd for his big blunder vs Russia just before the WC 98. But he is a good goalie! Jérôme Alonzo is the backup for him. Stéphane Gillet from Luxembourg is the 3 goalie.

Defenders:
Gabriel Heinze - young argentinian, he´s good.
Lionel Potillon - like Heinze, a regular starter.
Frédéric Déhu - central defender, a leader. French NT player.
Mauricio Pochettino - Played in the WC with Argentina
Didier Domi - a substitue, U 21 french player.
Francis Llacer - a fighter, with PSG since I was a baby
Paulo Cesar - young brazilian, with 4 caps for the NT.
Parralo Cristobal - ex Barca, 6 caps for Spain.
Talal El-Karkouri - a bit clumsy Marocco defender.

Midfielders:
Alex Nyarko - On loan from Everton. Ghana international.
Jérôme Leroy - My personal favorite. I just love this player!
André Luiz - Brazilian, ex Marseillais...
Hugo Leal - Born 1980, 1 cap for Portugal.
Samuel Piètre - world champion U 18 with France.
Felipe Texeira - played with Portguese U 20 team.Born 1980.
Romain Rocchi - Bron 1981 just like me! don´t know much more.
Selim Benachour - Great for Tunisia in the WC 2002!
RONALDINHO - World Champion 2002. Need I say more???

Attackers:
Martin Cardetti - Our new n 9 , top scorer so far. From Argentina
Bartholomew Ogbeche - Played for Nigeria in the WC.Born 1984!!
José Aloisio - have trubles scoring, another brazilian..
Fabrice Fiorèse - regular starter, ex Guingamp, he´s good!
Alioune Touré - Came from Manchester City last year. young..
Laurent Leroy - Should be a starter! just joined Troyes on loan.

So what are your opinions on PSG ???

·
Registered
58 Posts
Toure and Nyarko

how are these two doing, I really liked Nyarko when he started in England but all of my Everton fan mates hate him.
Toure looked very quick from what I saw but not much else.
Surely PSG should be much better than they are with the players they possess?

Why oh why did u let Ali Bernabia go, he is a genius!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know Ali was a mastermind with the ball and also had great skills and view! but the man is born in 1966 isn´t he? and he wanted to test to play elsewhere than France. He is a Algerian international but he had only played in France for his whole life.

Yes Alex Nyarko has been great this season and he is a regular.
I know he was not popular in Everton, and he was very depressed by a thing that happened during a match when the Everton fans were really hard on him, .....well well he has been good for us this season so I like him....

Touré is just a substitute and he will probaly remain as that for a while, will see whats happen.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes, someone ran on the pitch and had a go at him! I felt really bad for him when that happened, he looked devastated. I hate Everton anyway, when we played them last one of their fans spat all over my friends back when they scored, it made every1 feel sick, and the everton stewards did nothing! Horrible people.
Was Karim Kerkar any good? He had a short spell at City but he has left now so just wondering.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Karim Kerkar, I don´t really know where he plays? I just know that he is a algerian international and used to play with Le Havre. He wasn´t in the game last night anyway so I don´t know were he returned.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Ronaldinho "ready" for Inter Thursday 16 January, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brazilian World Cup star Ronaldinho has issued a come and get me plea to Inter President Massimo Moratti.

The Paris SG player is set to leave the club at the end of this season and he already has eyes on a move to the Italian giants.

"To wear the Nerazzurri shirt would be a very important achievement for me and I’m ready for this experience," said the attacking midfielder.

"Moratti is a great man and he wants to construct a successful side by combining great players. This is the right thing to do and one which fans are all in favour of."

Ronaldinho was first linked with Inter during the summer after his exploits at the World Cup Finals in Korea and Japan.

But despite speculation of a possible move to Manchester United, the player seems to have his eyes on a switch to the peninsula.

"The Italian school of football is an example to everyone where players such as Baggio and Maldini have developed," he added.

"I’ve spoken to Ronaldo about Italy and also Roque Junior. The Milan player is always telling me that playing in Serie A will test my maturity as a player. I need to do this."

In other transfer news, Chievo veteran Maurizio D'Angelo has left the club to join Serie B side Napoli. It is a return home for the defender who was born in the city.

While Spanish side Espanyol are today being linked with a move for the out of contract Moreno Torricelli.

The former Italian international defender is available for nothing after the demise of Fiorentina. He has also been linked with Torino, Como and Venezia.

channel4

===============

did ronaldinho really say that??

·
Registered
371 Posts
Leboeuf_81 said:

Frédéric Déhu - central defender, a leader. French NT player.
French NT player ! :dielaugh: :D :howler: :dielaugh: :tongue: :dielaugh:

Leboeuf_81 said:
Francis Llacer - a fighter, with PSG since I was a baby
Yep ! Best for showing his :ass: to the journalists than for playing football !

Leboeuf_81 said:
André Luiz - Brazilian, ex Marseillais...
And still crap.

Leboeuf_81 said:
RONALDINHO - World Champion 2002. Need I say more???
Yes !

- GREAT penalty kicker :dielaugh:
- Beaver face (Castordinho) Clic !
- Very good mentality (stays in Brazil while his partners are training)
- Wants his coach to be fired ... but knows he's leaving in 6 months
- And more ... :D

Leboeuf_81 said:
Fabrice Fiorèse - regular starter, ex Guingamp, he´s good!
Yes ! He's very good ....... Olympic Diving Champion ! :howler:

But you forgot the best of the best :

Luis "Cucaracha-Chupa Chups" Fernandez ! The best coach ever seen ! :dielaugh:

Rhôôôôôôô ça va j'arrête ! :mute:

Si on peut plus se taquiner entre Marseillais et Parisiens ! :eek: :googly: :flirt: :sweeteye: :kiss:

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lionheart said:
How is PSG doing in the French league ? I know that Marseille are league leaders but are PSG in second position ?

we are 8th in the table:rolleyes:

You know Marseille isn´t first:confused:
Nice is ;)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bud! you should probaly shut up! :mad:
will will challange you in the end, first thing to do is fire Luis Fernandez:fero:
without him will be France´s no 1, no doubt ;)

if Ronaldinho leave I will not be sorry, we can change penalty taker :)

Fabrice Fiorèse is for sure better then Bakayoko:tongue:

P S G - L´OM
Coupe de France

we will beat you as always :tongue:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
When is PSG - OM exactly? The game will be shown on TF1 right? And guess what, I have TF1 now :proud: :happy:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Prince, you're the only one I know who's happy to have TF1 ! :dielaugh:

You can now watch "The young & the restless" :D :tongue:

The match is planned for saturday 25th, at 20:45 for the moment (it may change because of the problems of security and be moved to 17:00 or something like that). ;)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Bud Wazaa said:
Prince, you're the only one I know who's happy to have TF1 ! :dielaugh:

You can now watch "The young & the restless" :D :tongue:

lol :D

I dont know that program, but I guess it is not very interesting :howler:

Anyway, before I only had TV5, so I could only watch about 1 League Cup match a season and one or two crappy UEFA cup 1st round matches. :rolleyes:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Jardel Linked With Shock PSG Move
Latest News | News Archive

01/20/2003. According to the Portuguese press, Brazilian goal-machine Mario Jardel could be linked with a move to French side Paris-Saint-Germain.

The Sporting Lisbon player would be exchanged with PSG striker José Aloisio and defender Talal El Karkouri.

PSG have been very disappointing for several months, and clearly lack a world-class scorer to partner playmaker Ronaldinho. Moreover, Jardel is set to get a Portuguese passport, which would enable Paris to take him as a European citizen and not as one more South American.

Jardel, who was close to a move to Marseille last year could finally join Parisian rivals. But Sporting would like Paris to pay the transfer in cash rather than give players in exchange. Paris have reportedly sent an agent to Lisbon to discuss the terms of a transfer.

soccerage

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes send El-Karkouri and Aloisio to Sporting in exchange! that would be a dream deal!!!!

FOR EVERYBODY THAT DON`T HAVE FRENCH CHANNEL!
I think Eurosport will show the french cup match live saturday night! VS MARSEILLE.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I watched the game. It was a fine football game and it would be even better if the referee wasn't so useless. PSG should have had at least one penalty and I have no idea why Dos Santos was red carded? What a moron.

Ronaldinho made all the difference, but man of the match was Meite of Marseille as well as Fiorese of PSG.

Great game!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
P S G :star:

PSG - OM 2-1
Fiorèse, Pocchetino.

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ !!
MARSEILLE BEATEN AGAIN!!! (as always);)

I see many people here blaiming the ref, stop you are acting like kids.

The Line up for our capital team.

Jérôme Alonzo - 3 . Played pretty well. Van Buyten´s goal was unstoppable, Perfect header.

Lionel Potillon - 4 . Very good in both directions.
Pochettino - 4 . Our captain was great, Man of the match.
Talal - 3. Played well too.
Gabriel Heinze - 4. Better than Dos Santos (PSG left back)
Frédéric Déhu - 3. Fighted well, but not a super game.
Hugo Leal - 3. Very good first half, the 2 wasn´t super.
Romain Rocchi - 3.Young kid in his first start ever, pretty good!
Jérôme Leroy - 4.Worked hard as he always do. My favourite!
Fabrice Fiorèse - 4. Good match! Scored the second goal.
B. Ogbeche - 4. Tryed all the time, fast and skillful!

Of the Marseille players Van Buyten was good and Pascal Johansen too (although Pascal was very tired in the end).
Sakho was really useless and Baka played like a fool.
Dos Santos was good but Leboeuf wasn´t really fit was he???

ALLEZ LE PSG!!

:star:

1 - 20 of 1447 Posts