Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
L'A.C.Milan comunica l'arrivo in prestito nella squadra rossonera del calciatore David Beckham. Accordo raggiunto e ufficiale: il campione inglese sarà rossonero a partire dal 7 Gennaio 2009, giorno di apertura delle liste.

www.acmilan.com

He will be Rossonero from the 7th of January 2009. Doesn't say anything more than that though.

Welcome to Milan, David Beckham!

A

·
0 Posts
now more glory hunters will arrive. that, and the jersey sales will skyrocket up! :neutral:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
The deal will see the England international spend two months at San Siro.--c4

Good Move
Galaxy, England and Posh should thank you for keeping him in shape,

·
Registered
23,869 Posts
Why hasn't the opening page of the official website been customized to announce this glorious moment? :groan:

I demand Beckham's name in golden letters on the welcome page!

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Why hasn't the opening page of the official website been customized to announce this glorious moment? :groan:

I demand Beckham's name in golden letters on the welcome page!
The say the closest thing to hate is love.

I will just call you a milanista stalker and leave it there ;)

·
Registered
23,869 Posts
The say the closest thing to hate is love.

I will just call you a milanista stalker and leave it there ;)
I'm certainly not a hater so I'll proudly take the "Milanista stalker" title... :proud:

"Wherever there is injustice, you will find me.
Wherever there is suffering, I’ll be there.
Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find…
The Milanista Stalker!” :strong:

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
how many jerseys can he actually sell if everyone knows he'll only be there for 3 months just to wear 75??????????????
cant believe you guys could even make any money out of this

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It'll be like a collectors item :proud:

I swear I have a friend who says that he can't wait to get the jersey, as long as he makes one appearance for Milan.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Becks is a superb marketing icon.

He will sell ACM shirts just like he did with police sunglasses and Pepsi inside the tunnel.

and Gillette shaver too.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Even if he play's a bit part role and contribute's to some extent it wtill can be more of a win than lose situation.I'm here and there on the issue myself,but at Milan I'm confident we really don't let ego's take hold of the dressing room's,I barely recall a player's ego taking such a strangle hold.If Beck's can bring in a fair bit of cash for a future decent buy why not,it can't be the worst possible thing.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Official: Milan obtain 10 million Euros

Who can we buy with 10 million euros?

·
Registered
17,508 Posts
now more glory hunters will arrive. that, and the jersey sales will skyrocket up! :neutral:

how many shirts can u sell for someone staying for 2 months!? this is really unrealistic...would rather pay for a Robinho 'TBC' shirt :pp

·
Registered
310 Posts
A pure commercial deal: Beckham will keep his good form in a great squad; Milan will sell tickets and jerseys... seems ok!

1 - 20 of 202 Posts