Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We entertain Inter at the Tardini this weekend, in a very important game both in terms of points, but as well as prestige and morale for the rest of the championship. We have many injury problems: Adriano and Bennarivo are not fit yet; Cardone and Bonera are injured. Moreover, Seric is banned due to his sending off against Ancona. That leaves us rather thin in the defence... Prandelli said some changes will take place in comparison with the game against Ancona, which probably means that Bresciano will probably be back in the line up. One out of Castellini and Cannavaro will again cover the right side of the defence, with the other joining Ferrari in the center...

Probable line up:

(4-2-3-1) Frey; P.Cannavaro, Castellini, Ferrari, Junior; Barone, Donadel; Marchionni, Morfeo, Bresciano or Filippini; Gilardino

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
I hope Filippini plays...drop Bresciano totally...

I think Rosina should be given a place before Bresciano. :)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
The match is live on Acparma.com but you have to be a subscriber. I will watch it in a local pub. The only problem is that they close at 22:00 p.m. :(.

Castellini will be the right back for sure.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Bresciano said:
The match is live on Acparma.com but you have to be a subscriber. I will watch it in a local pub. The only problem is that they close at 22:00 p.m. :(.

Castellini will be the right back for sure.
Do they show all games? In which quality? Is it as good as the Coppa games at RAI maybe? If so I would subscribe. :)

I'll be able to watch this game on Canal+ at home though but for future games it would be interesting.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Make us proud boys, if we give 10% and entertain I am proud. A win IS possible however.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
Make us proud boys, if we give 10% and entertain I am proud. A win IS possible however.
10? Why not 110? hm..Well, maybe 10 is enough against Inter after all!:tongue:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I hope Parma get a result here :) a full stadium should be there really so it will get some cash in for Parma, but not enough.

I think this could be a 2-2 draw but Ill say 2-1 to Inter :rolleyes: who are now well in the title race if they win this match!!!

25' Gilardino
59' Vieri
67' Vieri

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
We have to hope for a win to keep everybodies spirits high, as essentially a loss could ruin team morale, something we want to avoid if we are to keep fighting off Udinese & Sampdoria for 6th place.

Agree with GaGa (for once:tongue: ) about Rosina, he should be getting more chances as we are going to be relying on youngsters like him more & more these days.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Its possible to watch the game Live on Acparma.it. Does anybody know how to do?:)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Marten: I'm not a subsriber so I don't know. It was written on our official site today and that's all I know. I think that the quality is probably same like the quality of highlights.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
GaGa said:
Works...:thumbsup:
GaGa, that is not the channel which will show the match. You will have to look for other channels from the options available.
;)

The options there are BBC, UBC, ESPN,,, ----- not those

:D

but in the left..... second from left

when you click on the link, you should be able to see ZTV 6 (logo)

if that also doesn't show the match, then there's another link...but don't know how to explain as it's in chinese

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
pravesh said:
GaGa, that is not the channel which will show the match. You will have to look for other channels from the options available.
;)

if that also doesn't show the match, then there's another link...but don't know how to explain as it's in chinese

all the best.......

bye.........;)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I think that the quality has to be better than the highlights. You can barely see the highlights. I will try to subscribe and If succed tell you guys how it was. I must say that this is something great.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
pravesh said:
;)

I'll be watching it on euro sport...:)

1 - 20 of 260 Posts