Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Luxemburgo will be the new coach of RM, he was the coach of Santos and this season he won the brasilian chapionship with them

hope he can do the same he did to Santos, he got them in the 20th place when he started with them

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
According to Santos management, Luxemburgo is the new Real Madrid coach.

A lot of Brazilian sites are saying that Luxemburgo left Santos for Real Madrid. A board member of Santos confirmed the story. Here are the links.

http://esportes.terra.com.br/interna/0,,OI446498-EI2016,00.html
http://esportenaglobo.globo.com/Eng/home/0,19125,1288,00.html
http://lancenet.ig.com.br/clubes/SAN/noticias/04-12-29/295747.asp

It is a great decision by Real Madrid. This guy is one of the top coaches in the world.
PS: I posted here in the front page because the media is not treating like a rumour, they are saying that it is done and even Santos president has confirmed the story.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I don't like him, and I don't like Real Madrid, and I don't think his ego will let him go as far as he could.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice article on him, too bad its in portuguese

http://www.planetadofutebol.com/index2.php

poor translation from babelfish

In tácticos and estilísticos terms, to understand them better to me that type of technician is Wanderley Luxemburg, one says that its player of equips predilecto is the Vampeta projection. For it, this type of player is basic to give to cohesion ace three lines and to guide, the half field, the transistions defense-attack-defense. It does not appreciate many the dribladores. Much Giovani praised, when all accused it with slow, saying that it was a perfect player tacticamente. Asleep? Not, it knows is to become to pass for "deceased". He deludes the adversaries, and he gains the spaces. Later, he receives the ball, and he makes the difference. Here he is, therefore, a style-Luxemburg player. This year, in May, place caught the Saints in 20º. It finished champion, playing a supported soccer, with art and táctica, in contrast with the one of Lion it makes more passes (330 against 282), increasing the index of precision in 9% and concludes with bigger rightness (47% of the 18 closings for game go á beacon). During the descodifica week informaticamente all these data, that, in field, conduct the game rhythm, preferential in 4x4x2, and with triangulos to all the width of the land. With it, Robinho grew as player, and started to have a bigger amplitude of movements. It lacks to it, now, the European test. For times, its name appears investigated, but, in the end, never it is confirmed. As handicap, it is said in the meandros of the ball, hangs a past of questions extra-soccer (problems you are, sexual siege, cases with entrepreneurs, etc.) that they are crossed with its fort to carácter. It was, therefore, that it left the selecção. The future seems, thus, to continue to pass for Belmiro Village.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just some basic info on Luxemburgo, he is a tech junkye! He tends to film all the games and then use a software to create situations of the game etc... So he is the kind of coach that likes to dig stats to see how the team is playing etc...

And I think you can expect a new scheme from him

brasileiro said:
hehehe Liternit. You were faster than me. I hate you. LOL
this news gave me a heart attack, did you hear as well on the jornal da globo?

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Roberto Gallo said:
I don't like him, and I don't like Real Madrid, and I don't think his ego will let him go as far as he could.

I guess you are a masochist, to hate and still bother to read about them and post in their boards :jester:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Oh Liternit, you really love me don't you? I told you already, I don't play for your team, okay? Leave me alone and don't ruin your own thread.

I'm here to give MY OPINION. And my preference is for Barça, and I don't like Luxa as a person and I hope he fails. I'm not direspecting anyone, many Barça fans post here, so just don't bother, make your lame comments and LEAVE ME ALONE, okay??

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I thought RM would have gone for an experience European coach after the Sacchi signing, but I guess I was wrong. Good luck to both RM and their new coach though :)

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Liternit said:
Just some basic info on Luxemburgo, he is a tech junkye! He tends to film all the games and then use a software to create situations of the game etc... So he is the kind of coach that likes to dig stats to see how the team is playing etc...

And I think you can expect a new scheme from him

this news gave me a heart attack, did you hear as well on the jornal da globo?
My borther saw on the net and told me, I thought he was joking but when I saw on globo's site and then when i saw on jornal da globo I truly believed.
It gave me a heart attack too . hehehe. But I loved the news. :)

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
brasileiro said:
My borther saw on the net and told me, I thought he was joking but when I saw on globo's site and then when i saw on jornal da globo I truly believed.
It gave me a heart attack too . hehehe. But I loved the news. :)
I guess your brother was not fast enough to beat me :) still would make a good post in the world forums ;)

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
okay I will :)

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Guys, keep it cool please !

Is this really official? When does he take charge?

I never liked Luxemburgo ever since he almost made Brasil miss the WC, we definetely could've gone for somebody better.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
interesting news!

we will have to wait and see what the new day brings in regards to this story.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
I will await confirmed reports before I make a constructive statement on this issue.

In the meantime, I think Perez is rushing things.

He has obviously hit the panick button. First Arrigo Sacchi is appointed completely out of nowhere, and now there are unconfirmed reports of Luxemburgo coming to take charge of the side.

I really hope Perez takes the time out to think things through because the decisions he is making now will shape the future of our club for the rest of this decade.

1 - 20 of 227 Posts