Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LUCIANO ON LOAN TO CHIEVO
Monday, 12 January 2004 15:27:31
MILAN - Inter and Chievo managers reached an agreement this morning for the return of Luciano to the Verona-based club. The Brazilian midfielder, who joined the Nerazzurri on loan from Chievo last summer, will return to his former club until the end of the loan period.

channel4

·
Registered
678 Posts
Carson35 said:
LUCIANO ON LOAN TO CHIEVO
Monday, 12 January 2004 15:27:31
MILAN - Inter and Chievo managers reached an agreement this morning for the return of Luciano to the Verona-based club. The Brazilian midfielder, who joined the Nerazzurri on loan from Chievo last summer, will return to his former club until the end of the loan period.

channel4
it is absolutely good for Luciano just like fish comes back to river!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Guys ill move some post to the anti Inter thread if they bother you but dont worry so much about Parma fans, they soon wont have a team :tongue:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I think it would be better if you go to the anti inter thread and discuss that there, you know Gaga will use this threat to take cheap shots at inter and other users might complain, so I have to think about the others too.

And our friendship with parma wont matter by may since they will be gone for good.

·
Registered
155 Posts
About Luciano, it's just too bad he couldn't make it. I wish him all the best in Chievo. It seems to me he lost some of his skills when he lost his fake name. ;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chievo return delights Luciano Tuesday 13 January, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luciano has spoken of his delight at having returned to Chievo after his unsuccessful spell at Inter.

The Brazilian is back in Verona just six months after he left the club to join the Nerazzurri on loan.

"I¡¦m very happy," said the winger. "I¡¦m back at home surrounded by all of my closest friends. I have people that really love me here."

The 28-year-old hit the headlines a few years ago after his exceptional form for Chievo when he was then playing under the name of Eriberto.

He was later suspended for a short time after admitting that he was using a false identity but still earned a move to Inter last year.

However, things didn¡¦t go well at the San Siro. Especially after Hector Cuper was replaced by Alberto Zaccheroni.

"I obviously hoped to do well there but I decided it was best to leave as Zac was focusing on other players," he added.

"Chievo are not just a team for me - they are a family," he added. "Then I¡¦m glad to be working with Gigi Del Neri again.

"He is a Coach that has always made me feel important and I have a great need to be believed in."

channel4

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Luciano explains Inter exit Tuesday 10 February, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luciano insists that he had to rejoin Chievo because he wasn¡¯t enjoying life on the bench at Inter.

The Brazilian joined the San Siro outfit in the summer but he returned to Chievo last month after failing to feature for the Nerazzurri.

"I was happy with Inter," explains the former Bologna midfielder. "It was a good environment and I had some great teammates.

"The problem was that I was rarely getting a game. That is why I had to change clubs and I¡¯m sure I can return to my highest levels with Chievo."

The 28-year-old hit the headlines a few years ago after his exceptional form for Chievo when he was then playing under the name of Eriberto.

He was later suspended for a short time after admitting that he was using a false identity but still earned a move to Inter last year.

However, things didn¡¯t go well with the Italian giants. Especially after Hector Cuper was replaced by Alberto Zaccheroni.

channel4

1 - 11 of 11 Posts