Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
our manager Roni Levi has asked Yankale Shachar to leave the club by the end of the season. Shachar, as we know, is very fond of Levi and pleaded to have him stay another season yet the manager says its time for him to leave. It is said that Levi will have the option of managing Netanya or Maccabi (favorably Maccabi) for next season and that Haifa top candidates will be Guy Levi (dream choice) and Reuven Atar (also not so bad at all). I appreciate levi for all he's done for the club and he was not a bad manager but also not an outstanding one, it is really time for him to go and he made the right decision.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
It seems that Levi´s cycle is over, but it isn´t fair the treatment that he has receives from some Haifa fans. He gave them titles and a good Uefa Cup campaign despite failing in the CL qualifiers. Congrats to Levi.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Im glad he "resigned" instead of getting fired, it just looks better, good luck to wherever he goes, and hopefully we will get Guy Levi :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fired? he would of never gotten fired, him and shachar have too good of a realtionship to have him fired....but as you say, i'd like to see guy levi come along.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I wouldnt mind seeing Roni Levi as an assistant to Shum in Beitar ;)

But in reality...ok enough with the jokes......
Maccabi Haifa is a name (BWHAHAHAHHAHA) and they need a good coach next season. Alot is determined if they make it into Europe or not. Im hoping they will. In this case they will have a chance to get a coach with some experience....

Frankly, i would like a foreign coach. Like Maccabi Tel Aviv, ithink a foreigner would do well for you guys.

I also should think that you may be intresting in taking back Grant as he may not be coming to Chelsea next year.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
ירוק OLE!;6179005 said:
I like the idea of Guy Levi, but also the idea of a foreign coach is very good...particularly a scandinavian one
Are you having a dream that your going to play in UEFA and draw up a nordic team that is so fit they will run over you guys?

Malmo?
Rosenberg?
FC Inter Turku?
hehehe

I think possibly a English coach would be good...Scottish possibly....
You guys have a name, you should lobby......

what about a S. American coach? Osvaldo or whtever his name is that was in beitar? :depress:

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Guy Levi is a good option, but then you have Reuven Atar, Ran Ben Shimon, who are making great campaigns this season and are promising coaches. Klinger and Ohana were also rumoured, so we will probably know all this by the end of the season. Jammer won´t let Atar leave so easily and Kiriat Shmona if qualifies to Europe will certainly offer Ben Shimon a tempting offer.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you having a dream that your going to play in UEFA and draw up a nordic team that is so fit they will run over you guys?

Malmo?
Rosenberg?
FC Inter Turku?
hehehe

I think possibly a English coach would be good...Scottish possibly....
You guys have a name, you should lobby......

what about a S. American coach? Osvaldo or whtever his name is that was in beitar? :depress:
I wouldn't mind a british coach...haifa is a team which likes to play with set pieces so a british coach would be good, but I do believe that a scandinavian would also be good for Haifa who likes to play a passing game

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Once again i would like to say that the treatment Levi is receiving is not fair. And people should be more professional and stop talking publicly who will coach the tyeam next season. this is a topic for fans, but media and many general managers talk about that even when they have other coaches in charge. Cases of Nir Levin that will leave Maccabi, Roni Levi at Haifa and so on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts