Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. In its last match Xazar have beaten Qarabag with the score of 3-0 and this proves the qulaity of Xazar-Lankaran.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Romance Rose! :) I hope you are here to stay!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Xazar Lankaran FC

This is the topic about Xazar, who finished second of the league this year. I don't know if there was any topic on the team.

The official website of Xazar Lankaran : http://lankaranfc.com

Their stadium is the Lankaran Sehir Stadium and has a capacity of 13.000.

Here is the official hymn of Xazar Lankaran : download

Their most famous players is (I think) Oktay Derelioglu, who is Turkish and played for Besiktas, Trabzonspor, Fenerbahçe etc

"Idmanin en güzel oyunu olan
Futbol da sampiyonsun her zaman
Xazar Lankaran"
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
194 Posts
samir alliyev is da best xazars player and i think hes better then oktay and ya by da way xazar sold oktay i think they gona get sergen yalcin i mean they wona get him

NEFTCHI #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
here's FC Khazar roster for UEFA Cup games

Goalkeepers
Alexander Martioshkin (Russia)
Milorad Korac (Serbia)

Defenders
Kamal Guliyev
Fizuli Mamedov
Miroslav Savic (Serbia)
Martin Stankov (Bulgaria)
Ilgar Abdurahmanov
Adaim Niftaliyev

Midfielders
Emin Guliyev
Elhan Muslimov
Alim Gurbanov
Reshad Abdullayev
Ilgar Gurbanov
Mahmud Gurbanov
Reshad Kerimov
Vusal Huseynov

Forwards
Zaur Ramazanov
Samir Aliyev
Vugar Nadirov
Khagani Mamedov

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Unfortunately, due to some problems, Khazar were unable to finish all necessary paperwork for 5 new signings - Anar Niftaliyev, Mikayıl Yusifov, Riad Rafiyev, brazilian Juniniva de Mella and croatian Davor Piskor, and as a result they will have to play Nistru without them.

I’m not sure, but I think they will be able to make changes if they will reach main group stage of the tournament. That means they will have to pass 2 preliminary rounds before adding new players.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Quidam said:
Unfortunately, due to some problems, Khazar were unable to finish all necessary paperwork for 5 new signings - Anar Niftaliyev, Mikayıl Yusifov, Riad Rafiyev, brazilian Juniniva de Mella and croatian Davor Piskor, and as a result they will have to play Nistru without them.

I’m not sure, but I think they will be able to make changes if they will reach main group stage of the tournament. That means they will have to pass 2 preliminary rounds before adding new players.
I think they can make changes as soon as they pass Nistru because I remember last year Neftchi signed Tebloyev to play against CSKA after they beat Siroki.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Azerkid, you are right, they will be able to make changes after matches against moldovians.

Quidam, their keeper Marteshkin is not from Russia, but from Belorussia ;)

They have 2 good players at each wing in the defence, but they havn't any substitute for central zone :confused:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
RossoNeri_BAKU said:
Azerkid, you are right, they will be able to make changes after matches against moldovians.

Quidam, their keeper Marteshkin is not from Russia, but from Belorussia ;)

They have 2 good players at each wing in the defence, but they havn't any substitute for central zone :confused:
yea and mahmud is playing very slow ;)

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Quidam said:
here's FC Khazar roster for UEFA Cup games

Goalkeepers
Alexander Martioshkin (Russia)
Milorad Korac (Serbia)

Defenders
Kamal Guliyev
Fizuli Mamedov
Miroslav Savic (Serbia)
Martin Stankov (Bulgaria)
Ilgar Abdurahmanov
Adaim Niftaliyev

Midfielders
Emin Guliyev
Elhan Muslimov
Alim Gurbanov
Reshad Abdullayev
Ilgar Gurbanov
Mahmud Gurbanov
Reshad Kerimov
Vusal Huseynov

Forwards
Zaur Ramazanov
Samir Aliyev
Vugar Nadirov
Khagani Mamedov
defence sucks :)

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
According to "Champion" newspaper, Khazar signed a contract with "Inter" defender Mikayil Namazov (as you already understood it is Inter Baku ;)). The contract signed as 1+1 system.

and today Khazar is having a friendly match against Turkish superleague's "Diyarbakirspor"

1 - 20 of 219 Posts