Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to all Juve fans

Refs, no refs, you had best squad this year. I think it was a mediocre year overall, and I hope rather then Juventus collapse we see other teams take it to you ( similar to how Rather then Barcelona collapse, Atletico - Real took it upon themselves to improve and break barca).

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
Cheers, i can see how hard it was for you to admit that lol.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Still trying to steal those two titles, they just can't help it.
It's just a t-shirt that says "Non c'è 2 senza 3", which means "there is no two without three" and it's an Italian proverb. It means that all good/bad things come in threes.

But nice to see that you read it as 32
Makes me wonder who's the obsessed one here :D

·
Registered
16,826 Posts
It's just a t-shirt that says "Non c'è 2 senza 3", which means "there is no two without three" and it's an Italian proverb. It means that all good/bad things come in threes.

:rollani:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
What an exciting league...

Congrats once again, Juve fans. Surely getting a bit boring by now.

·
Registered
134 Posts

I know what it means, I'm just not moronic enough to overlook it's real meaning.

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
lol, who's this obvious poor excuse for a sockpuppet?

I'm betting either Azzkikr or G_O.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I know what it means, I'm just not moronic enough to overlook it's real meaning.
Come on. You sure know that the club does it just to please the fans. I doubt that those who lead the club, or even less the players themselves, care that much if it's 30 or 32.
But those who pay the match tickets care about this a lot, so the club just wants to please them, even at the expense of provoking the other clubs.

Pretty soon Juve will drop this kind of celebrations. But right now it's too soon to forget the "injustice", so the club is giving the fans what they want to see.

·
Administrator
52,118 Posts

·
Administrator
52,118 Posts
Galliani: "Juve dominating for 3 years in a row? Nah, the 1st year we were 1st till April".

Doesn't say Juve were 1st from September till January and they were just from Feb to Apr.

You gotta love Galliani :howler:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
This is good for the Azzurri. Brilliant team,
excited to see how this project evolves. I know
the Juve fans around here want big foreign signings
but I'd love to see the likes of Berrardi, Immobile,
Bonaventura, Verratti, Scuffet and even truer prospects
in the BIANCONERO. Giovinco is the exception
the rule is Juve/italia.

Long live Pirlo

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
This is good for the Azzurri. Brilliant team,
excited to see how this project evolves. I know
the Juve fans around here want big foreign signings
but I'd love to see the likes of Berrardi, Immobile,
Bonaventura, Verratti, Scuffet and even truer prospects
in the BIANCONERO. Giovinco is the exception
the rule is Juve/italia.

Long live Pirlo
If those players all go to Juve, you're basically burying them in the depth chart and stifling their development. Berardi and Immobile would compete with each other for backup minutes. Bonaventura is a wide midfielder, a position that Juve doesn't usually deploy because of the wingbacks. Verratti would be fighting for minutes with Marchisio behind Pirlo, Pogba, and Vidal. And Scuffet, a regular starter with Udinese this year, would only see the field if Buffon was injured since Conte very rarely rests him. Unless you're stating that you'd like to see them sign down the road, as in years in the future? Of course signing 1 or 2 of them makes sense.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
The worst Serie A season in the recent history.

·
Registered
13,033 Posts
Indeed, the picture of Hamsik consulting with the fascist tifo for permission to allow a cup final to proceed really struck a nerve. We should also condemn the Roma fan who used almost deadly violence prior to the match. The events really put a black eye on calcio, almost as much as Juve winning the title again.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts