Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
It's because he didn't accept Baraldi's offer... Sad but necessary. And proof that things are very bad at Parma right now...

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
VERDI said:
It's because he didn't accept Baraldi's offer... Sad but necessary. And proof that things are very bad at Parma right now...
What offer?...:confused:

Surely it's just a case of cutting back on wages till the end of the season.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
We still have Seric and Camara and Junior have a large salary...

I think Bondi is being a downright bástard though. Trying to get as many euros as possible from AC Parma without thinking about the bigger picture. He doesn't care that €400k or whatever we can make from this is NOTHING compared to the entire debt and he doesn't care about sporting values. Just finances.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I'd be R.Kelly's bitch.

But, why - I can only guess this is a that he didn't agree to lower his wages - THIS IS A JOKE.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
GaGa said:
What offer?...:confused:

Surely it's just a case of cutting back on wages till the end of the season.
Calciomercato said something about Junior not agreeing on Baraldi's cost cutting plan. (Maybe not getting paid for a few months or so...)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
I'd be R.Kelly's bitch.

But, why - I can only guess this is a that he didn't agree to lower his wages - THIS IS A JOKE.
Junior is, like most Brazilians, very money hungry. Probably because of their poor upbringing. Junior rejected the switch to Benfica in the summer because he didn't want to reduce his salary.

Anyway, we can go on without Junior if we have to. To have both Seric and Junior is a luxuary we can't afford at the moment. :(

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
VERDI said:
Calciomercato said something about Junior not agreeing on Baraldi's cost cutting plan. (Maybe not getting paid for a few months or so...)
Yeah I just read it...oh well...

Summer will be fun then...;)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Yeah, we are fortunate we have Seric, but I would rather this situation would been Seric going the other way, I guess Siena will pay his half his wages, or maybe more?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
Yeah, we are fortunate we have Seric, but I would rather this situation would been Seric going the other way, I guess Siena will pay his half his wages, or maybe more?
Siena have been getting anyone available a la Ancona...I would think Parma still pay a % of his pay...if we got rid of him for wage reason it must be high thus Siena could probably not afford his wages too...so it's a comprimise at the end of the day...probably 50/50 split.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
Let's see... Junior makes €1.2M a year I think. He'll be at Siena for 5 months and maybe we get 50% of his salary from Siena. That would mean that we only earn around €250k from this deal. It's really not much. Not much at all. We can only hope that this money goes to someone who needs them better... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
460 Posts
GaGa said:
Siena have been getting anyone available a la Ancona...I would think Parma still pay a % of his pay...if we got rid of him for wage reason it must be high thus Siena could probably not afford his wages too...so it's a comprimise at the end of the day...probably 50/50 split.
Siena are a debt-free club that's run well by De Luca.

I'm sure they are paying every cent of his wages.

Plus, they only have 16 players and 2 gks now so they Must buy.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
gogol said:
Siena are a debt-free club that's run well by De Luca.

I'm sure they are paying every cent of his wages.

Plus, they only have 16 players and 2 gks now so they Must buy.
Well if you say so...it's even better if they have taken on all his wages...:)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Damn, Junior really does give us that extra attacking outlet bombing on down the left flank. :depress:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
Damn, Junior really does give us that extra attacking outlet bombing on down the left flank. :depress:
Not recently...he has played more defensive then I have ever seen him.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Which is what we wanted him to do: improve on defence, remember?

Don't be so petty. Junior was a fine player and it is a GREAT loss.

When Siena can go out and get your starting left back you know you're on big trouble...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts