Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter have purchased Treviso youngster Jago Del Piero, a player they were heavily linked with earlier in the summer. The 14-year-old Del Piero is a highly rated striker with both Brazilian and Italian nationality.

The Nerazzurri are hoping that he will improve and work his way into the Inter first team in the coming years, although all the talk is unsurprisingly on the link between the player and the Juventus club symbol Alessandro who shares the same surname.

goal.com ==========================================

Fortunately it is JAGO DP., not some creatine addict.

·
Registered
46,069 Posts
Was looking for Amr but found out he's in ICU after reading the thread title. :(

EDIT: Amr is doing fine. The ICU rumour was from tribalfootball. :( Turns out Amr was instead spotted at Piazza Duomo buying all the Inter shirts with Del Piero's name printed on the back. He's asking for a refund now. :hopeful:

·
Registered
62,639 Posts
:D

Would be hilarious if he ever represents us at Senior level. Moreso if he scores against Buve.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
"Goal" recycleing thier jokes... they made the exact same article title like a month ago..

·
Registered
46,069 Posts
Ahmed, I'm guessing that you despise Juve way more than Amr dislikes Inter. Is that right?

I bet the Calciopoli debates amongst you must have been a non-stop issue when it broke out. :D

·
Registered
62,639 Posts
Well, it has become official today so you can't really slate them for re-reporting it.

---

Acquisti:

Jago Del Piero, classe 1994, entra a far parte del Settore Giovanile, essendo stato acquistato a titolo definitivo dal Treviso: farà parte del gruppo dei Giovanissimi Nazionali.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=42127&L=it&CAT=3

Welcome DP. :D

·
Registered
62,639 Posts
Ahmed, I'm guessing that you despise Juve way more than Amr dislikes Inter. Is that right?

I bet the Calciopoli debates amongst you must have been a non-stop issue when it broke out. :D
Amr barely dislikes Inter, so yes. The Italian team he dislikes the most is Roma, mainly because of Totti the king, an Xtratimer and a close friend. He also supports Milan when they play in Europe, btw. :googly:

..And I always beat him in arguments :stuckup: , but he's mostly sensible unless Del Piero is part of the discussion..

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
so we got this kid and that coutinho young dude...can't wait to see them play... :D i mean in 5 years... :D

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Don't forget Kerlon.. carson your into the time of your young-dudes life in a few years.

·
Registered
46,069 Posts
Amr barely dislikes Inter, so yes. The Italian team he dislikes the most is Roma, mainly because of Totti the king, an Xtratimer and a close friend. He also supports Milan when they play in Europe, btw. :googly:

..And I always beat him in arguments :stuckup: , but he's mostly sensible unless Del Piero is part of the discussion..
LOL.

Yeah, I remember that totti the king character. He crossed swords with Amr on a few occasions, getting real personal. :thmbdown: If I had to call it, Amr is the clear victor. :stuckup:

Had no idea that he supports Milan in Europe; wtf is he thinking?! :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Don't forget Kerlon.. carson your into the time of your young-dudes life in a few years.
have we officially signed kerlon? because i didn't see the news in any sources...

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
We signed him for Chievo.. he is as good as ours if we want to though..

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
and don't forget that we also got coutinho...he sounds like the next big thing...

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
To be honest, aslong as mourinho stays both these guys don't really fit the formation.. I mean Kerlon is a attacking midfielder/striker type, and they said Countiho is an attacking midfielder...as you know we need none of those, only if they can play wins..

·
Registered
62,639 Posts
Ahem.. :groan: this thread is dedicated to Young Del Piero.

·
Registered
117 Posts
To be honest, aslong as mourinho stays both these guys don't really fit the formation.. I mean Kerlon is a attacking midfielder/striker type, and they said Countiho is an attacking midfielder...as you know we need none of those, only if they can play wins..
well it's 2 years at least b4 we can see any of these 2 play at inter
so we dunno what can happen untill then

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
maybe we would sell them for 100m to man city... :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts