Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please Sticky.

I have 100 mb of space available. Here are my videos. I can put up 100 mb at a time, on request I can put certain videos up for d/l. Just request them and I will put them up. Other people can share as well.

I can also occassionally do YouSendit. Or break apart videos if you want. Just ask me. and give me some time.

Lates.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes its the 4-3 leg. I sent it to you on AIM. Some of the bigger files, if you have high speed and AIM or MSN I can send it to you. Though I recommend AIM since MSN transfers with huge files don't really work well for me.

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
Puls can you please upload that Benfica match on yousendit or somewhere else. And also the Inter-Porto which is 35mb. You dont have to do it straight away. Also only if it is possible. Thanks man

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Puls do you have the Javier Zanetti 60 yard run in the recent Porto game? I dont want to download the whole game so if you can please just create a separate file of it I'd be grateful!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
bro can u just put some links of this videos here,cause i m downloading with getright n its not that fast.here is what i whant.

ADRIANO(that 21mb thing)
VIERI VS RONALDO
PAZZA INTER
N CAN U CUT THE INTER SAMP GAME,SO THAT IT WILL BEGIN FROM THE 40TH MINUTE,plz bro.

thx a lot.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Faisal said:
I haven't got time now but I'll download that Zidane comp off you later Puls.. Its big so it better be worth it
Yeah its worth it definitely. Especially the first one. But I'll send it after I get all these smaller files out of the way.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Razman said:
Puls do you have the Javier Zanetti 60 yard run in the recent Porto game? I dont want to download the whole game so if you can please just create a separate file of it I'd be grateful!
Okay I'll work on it.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
COOLNTALL said:
bro can u just put some links of this videos here,cause i m downloading with getright n its not that fast.here is what i whant.

ADRIANO(that 21mb thing)
VIERI VS RONALDO
PAZZA INTER
N CAN U CUT THE INTER SAMP GAME,SO THAT IT WILL BEGIN FROM THE 40TH MINUTE,plz bro.

thx a lot.
The Adriano thing is very good indeed.

Pazza Inter is good as well. As soon as these other people get their high speed downloads out of the way, I'll post it since i'm at 87 mb/100mb right now.

I will work on cutting the Inter Samp Game definitely. Its great stuff man. Actually, I think the Inter Samp SognoInter file thats less mb is Scarpini highlights which includes the entire 43rd minutes onwards. You want that?

And as for Vieri Ronaldo Interview its in Italian and I don't even understand it, its very big and its only worth it if you want to see these sportsmen's personalities back in the day that Inter was the greatest team ever with the two best players that ever stepped foot on a field in the form of Vieri and Ronaldo.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Faisal said:
Man I wish I didn't download that again, Brings back the pain of the wasted career of the genius that is El Chino. Just getting over that aswell.

**** it! who cares! My sig says it all(thanks Razman)

That's it man. Get over this shit man. You need to be smacked across the head.
I used to be like that, obsessed with Vieri and all that shit. I thought he was the only damn player on the damn Earth. And once he retired its over. But it doesn't fukin matter. ALl players will eventually die (in the footbal sense). Look at that piece of shit Zidane right now. What is Pele doing? He's a legend but a nobody relatively speaking right now. It all DOESN"T MATTER!

GET OVER IT~

Recoba is a failure b/c of various reasons, some not his fault, but just get over it~!

GO AND SUPPORT CASSANO

You live for today man. Not yesterday. What's the use of living your life in the past?

Its not about the past, its about today and the future. SUpport the heroes of today.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sure.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
thx pulsaro
ok bro i dont need that vieri ronaldo thingy then.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah bro i whant that 43rd minute on thing with scarpini :cool:

cant wait

1 - 20 of 203 Posts