Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is out first Bullentiin Regarding the 4th spot race.

For next games, we are supporting Juventus against Parma, Maybe Juve beat the crap out of those rotten corrupted milk and cheese makers :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
GO JUVE GO JUVE GO
GO JUVE GO JUVE GO

Forza Juventus!

Forza Trez!
Forza DP!
Forza those 4 slow guys in the back, please give them some caffeine before the game!
No one will beat Buffon! parma suck my ****

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a 7-0 victory will be nice just like abo3abed told me, a defeat that demoralizes them will be more than enough for us HAHAHAHAHA.

We trashed Juve already so the more they win the better we look HAHAHAHA :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
1:0 victory for juve would be enough... :D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
We need the 4th spot.. we're the big club.. and not Parma

besides.. its better for italian football that we make it to the CL..

If Parma go.. there will be an italian team in the CL that has never won the scudetto? :eek:

so the refs better start making decisions in our favor!!

LOL.. just kidding.. peace Gaga!

i hope we win both our lazio and parma games.. it should be enough to grant us the 4th spot

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Race for the 4th spot...

Standings after week 29:

4th Parma 50 pts 29 matches played 47 scored 38 against
5th Inter 49 pts 29 matches played 50 scored 31 against
6th Lazio* 47 pts 28 matches played 43 scored 30 against

Remaining matches:

INTER

30 April 18 2004 INTER-BOLOGNA
31 April 25 2004 INTER-LAZIO
32 May 2 2004 LECCE-INTER
33 May 9 2004 INTER-PARMA
34 May 16 2004 EMPOLI-INTER

LAZIO

* = 21st of April Roma - Lazio
30 Lazio - Ancona
31 Inter - Lazio
32 Lazio - Reggina
33 Brescia - Lazio
34 Lazio - Modena

PARMA

30 Parma - Juventus
31 Reggina - Parma
32 Parma - Ancona
33 Inter - Parma
34 Parma - Udinese

Everything is still in our hands. We definitely should win home matches against Lazio and Parma. They are crucial.

Ciao,
Tommi

·
Registered
57,795 Posts
Weird game. I Hope Parma lose but if Parma do win i hope they trash Juve. :D

besides.. its better for italian football that we make it to the CL..
Us or Lazio. Parma ? They'll be without Frey, Ferrari, Bonera, Blasi and Gilardino for next season. Imagine them starting Cammarata in their attack in the CL :howler: They'd get destroyed if they sell all those players.

PS Forza Juve. :D

Good chance to watch our very own Potenza vs. Camoranesi. ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Good point. We don't need them to make a fool out of Italy next year in the Champions League going against Bayern and Man Utd. Those Parma fans gotta realize that Arsenal and Valencia are not like playing Brescia or Lecce, lol.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
My my...Interisti are looking worried...:howler:

I would love Parma just to qualify and waste the CL place by losing in the qualification stage just so that Lazio and Inter fans can say we could have done better, if that is the case why didn't you lot qualify...:howler:

I can just imagine it now...:happy: be a good day that...:star:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I cant get used to the idea of supporting Juventus. I want them to beat Parma but you will not find me saying Forza Juve or supporting any of their players.

As for Lazio, I despise and want to see them get relegated for their financial irregularities. To see them fail and go under would make me happy.

I hope that Juventus will help us by beating Parma but want the job to be largely done by us when we play both Parma and Lazio at home.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Inter01 said:
I cant get used to the idea of supporting Juventus. I want them to beat Parma but you will not find me saying Forza Juve or supporting any of their players.

As for Lazio, I despise and want to see them get relegated for their financial irregularities. To see them fail and go under would make me happy.

I hope that Juventus will help us by beating Parma but want the job to be largely done by us when we play both Parma and Lazio at home.
I got forza juve in my signature. Check it out.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Why is this thread sticky? It´s totally unnecassary. It´s too much! It simply too fussy on the screen with so much sticky threads. You should "unstick" these threads:

Sticky: Official Inter Forum Stance
Sticky: Current Crisis Thread
Sticky: Interisti e-mails..

The only one that should stay Sticky for a while is "Sticky: Inter and Milan fans please read!" but when zanetti#4 message has gone through to everybody it should be removed as Sticky!

Go on!!

·
Registered
57,795 Posts
Inter01 said:
I fully agree. But this "Forza Juve" doesn't come from the heart. Just words. But after the game we're back to business. :D

:finger: Juve Juve VAFFUNCULO :finger:

:finger: JUVE JUVE PEZZO DI MERDA :finger:

Happy now ? :D

1 - 20 of 86 Posts