Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everbody......the purpose of making this thread is to have the help of those who could help me creating the official inter milan fans club in HONDRAS........for the people who dont know......Honduras is a country in central america........were soccer is almost everything for us......................:eek:

the most incredible thing is that when you are in the street ...daily u will see a person wearing our prestiguios t-shirt...........

so taking in count that im a dead interisti ......i want to make my contribution to my love (inter milan):stuckup: :proud: ..............

but the thing is that i dont know anything about these things of the fans club..........so please people help me.......no not me .......help our club grow......please.................

just imagine......our club ...as the most supported club in honduras:proud:

thanks

and forza inter per sempre;) :stuckup:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NO

and if he is what does this have to do with the topic.......

please.....i would appreciate if u could recieve this thread seriously and with some respect.....

thanks

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Hello Samito, get your guys all over here first. And the expert Mods of ours and people like bono:happy: will be sure to provide them interesting areas to look into. Creating websites and all that ..

And I m serious.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Re: NO

samito said:
and if he is what does this have to do with the topic.......

please.....i would appreciate if u could recieve this thread seriously and with some respect.....

thanks
In what way has I disrespect this thread??? :confused::eek: I'm giving you a name of a possible super Hondurasian Inter member.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
What exactly do you need help with? I´m a part of an official Inter supporter club and know some people who might be of assistance.

But you would have to tell me what you need first.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks adriano and jimmy;)
its simple i need information step by step....of what i need to do to creat an inter fans club........i dont know nothing about it.....

and adriano i dont think too much of them could come here to the web........as the majority are poor peopl:(

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I thought Tazz is from Barbados, I think Samito wants to know is whats the minimun amount of fans to start a club.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
jack goff said:
I thought Tazz is from Barbados, I think Samito wants to know is whats the minimun amount of fans to start a club.
barbados...that's correct..

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Central America... cool West indies right?

There are carribean, BVI and all the cool cool islands there. Why dont u plan a Central America fan club.. tnere... add venezuala(sp) in. You can get lots of miss universe-type of fans there.:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes adriano in honduras there are a lot of cool islans like roatan.....which is like an italian colony.......there is a direct flight from italy to Roatan....it is a beauty...........

it would be wonderfull to make a central american fans club....but imagine if i dont even know how to create one in honduras:eek:

ps- venezuela is not from central america.....its from south america ;)

forzaz inter

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I had no idea Inter was popular in Honduras, I figured everyone just bought into the Real Madrid crap like they do in El Salvador (thats where Im from). Anyway, Samito...you want to start an Inter club honduras am I correct?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts