Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ibrahim Ba (35) ha deciso di appendere gli scarpini al chiodo. Il giocatore francese, tornato al Milan la scorsa estate, svolgerà il compito di osservatore in Africa per la società rossonera. Ibou è giunto a Milano per la prima volta nel 1997 e non ha collezionato nessuna presenza nella stagione agonistica che si è appena conclusa.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=105001

:D

He will retire and become a Milan scout for Africa.

Who knows, he might be a super scout? :eek:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
About time I'd say, same for Cafu and Serginho. And Emerson. You have all these players who probably don't even remember what grass looks like. Fine unemployment program, but enough is enough.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
oh , i remembered that white head who was with milan in 90s .. :pp
there wasn`t any spot on him from the media in last few seasons ..
where has he played recently ?

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha I can't believe you didn't know Milan actually gave him a contract last season :D

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
He was a sub at an avarage turkish team. Played like 3 games and his team ended like 14th or something like that.

Cant believe a player like him actually had a contract with AC Milan.

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
Well I doubt he made an impact as a footballer but it seems that he was good to have in the locker room.

Ancelotti and the rest of the team liked him because of his ability to bring good mood to the trainings.

To quote Toscani "May your search for true African football diamonds begin!"

PS. I can't believe people really thought that he would even get close to a pitch in a Milan jersey. He had the lowest wage possible, even lower than the average footballer here in Sweden. I think it was €1500 per week?

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
A very good question. Desailly was supposed to be our Africa/France scout, but nothing has happened. I guess that's where Ba comes in :strong:

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I raise you Winston Bogarde. 40 grand a week for doing absolutely nothing.
He was signed to actually play at first, it was later on where he lost it completely.

Ba was absolutely nothing and yet got a contract.

Ba 1-0 Bogarde :proud:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
By the way, aren't Ba and Desailly French?

Why did they send them to Africa? :D
Maybe it's a joint venture between France federation and Milan... looking for bright prospects in Africa for both our team and les frogs.

Obviously sending both Desailly and Ba to scout around the black continent means basically we give a **** about scouting African talents ;)

·
The summer poster
397 Posts
I thought Desailly is the French scout?

I think it's working anyhow. We seem to have interest in a lot of French players these days.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts