Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they have signed him on loan for 6 month...

·
Registered
289 Posts
how are you so sure its official? and when it is true, I think there also must be a option for a permanent transfer after his loan.

·
Registered
289 Posts
okee its Official!! its on Galatasaray.org we have signed him,but I dont think on loan,cause I thought Stuttgart released him. so we have signed him on a 6 month contract I guess?!?.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
I think that is a very good transfer. We have missed a creative midfielder since Felipe left the club. :)

I hope the midfield will look like this in the future:

Hasan....Yakin...Conceicao....Sabri

That is not bad at all.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Hakan Yakin is a good transfer.....congrats!:thmbup:

But he gets injured a lot....a fit hakan will be very useful for GS though!

·
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*G*S* said:
how are you so sure its official? and when it is true, I think there also must be a option for a permanent transfer after his loan.
bcoz my news always come from source ;) :shades:

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Hakan Yakin is a very good player. He isn't a classic #10, but I think he will fit our system prefectly and plus he is an expert in dead-ball situations oh and he is Turkish so he doesn't take up[ a foriegner spot. He will sign teh official deal tomorrow so we'll see how long teh contract will be and yes it can't be a loan as Stuttgart released him.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Beast said:
they have signed him on loan for 6 month...
Abi, when you said this they hadnt signed him yet....they will sign the 6-month deal tomorrow....:D

So your source was wrong....:pp

·
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cengo said:
Abi, when you said this they hadnt signed him yet....they will sign the 6-month deal tomorrow....:D

So your source was wrong....:pp
my english suxx :D

i meant they have had an agreement ;)

·
*the drum drum*
42,907 Posts
After 4 years, you've finally found someone worthy of that #10 shirt.. Congrats!

Let's just hope that Hagi doesn't treat him badly because he'd have preferred to have Plesan :rollani:

·
Registered
571 Posts
I agree with you guys, I also think he's a very good signing. The guy is a quality player, he's turkish, and he plays the position we need the most. I highly doubt we could have brought in a better player than yakin with our current financial state.

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
He is a good signing, but it will be interesting how Hagi moulds him into the team as he plays in a very similar way to Necati. Unlike what some of you write, I believe Hakan is at his best when he plays off a striker and not in CM ;)

Maybe you'll revert to a 4-3-2-1 formation with Hakan S being the lone man up front and Necati and Hakan Y playing the '2' behind him.

·
Registered
64 Posts
first of all hakan yakın is the best one between alternatives..
first 6 months loan with purchase option belongs to gala...
second ,he is 27 years old,

yakın had problems at stutgard especially with their TD he was on bench in the meantime still played switzerland NT and was very very succesfull and no injury problems..

on the other hand he is such a player who gala laks,, he has ability to pass correctly and shooting abilities moreover he can make goals...

in gala team he will make definetly positive effect especially under current -NO MAN IN THE MIDDLE TO PASS CORRECTLY-

on the other hand if ze roberto comes then gala will have to lethal weapon for attack on top of good defense...

NOW GALA IS SURE CANDIDATE FOR CHAMPIONSHIP...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Bozkurt,tell me why are you so sure? ofcourse ive read all those articles about ze roberto coming to us to,but you know the turkish media its full of crap.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts