Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 5856 Posts

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
Edin Saranovic has left Sarajevo beause of a debt that was owed to him, somewhere about 20.000 km. But the thing that's gona bother the pitari the most is the fact that he went to Zeljo on a free transfer...

Seriously i worry about Sarajevo's ambitions not to get relegated next season. First Berberovic left for Leverkusen now Saranovic has moved onto greener pastures. And now there are rumours of Emir Obuca going of to 'Litex' in Bulgaria and Alan Skoro flying of to 'Espanol' Is anyone gona stay at the club? Have you guys got anymore players or is it just the orange peelers and ball boys left? (just teasing) :)

is anyone apart from that guy from Rudar actualy coming to Sarajevo? Coz i'd hate to see them having to rely on geting their squad together from Olimpic Sarajevo as a last resort!!!

·
Declining Star
472 Posts
Bosanac said:
Seriously i worry about Sarajevo's ambitions not to get relegated next season. First Berberovic left for Leverkusen now Saranovic has moved onto greener pastures. And now there are rumours of Emir Obuca going of to 'Litex' in Bulgaria and Alan Skoro flying of to 'Espanol' Is anyone gona stay at the club? Have you guys got anymore players or is it just the orange peelers and ball boys left? (just teasing) :)
Well, teasing or serious, you are wrong ! Relegation ? ARE YOU MAD ? We are not aiming at first place, but you can never count us out. In our ranks we have most promising young players Bosnia have, many of them are going to be promoted to first team. Even right now we have 40 players with professional contracts, much more than any other PL team.
Zeljo will brake into pieces next year, and why dont you worry about that for a change ?

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
Why should i worry about something that will not happen?

Anyway I posed a question because in my opinion you guys are letting a lot of your players leave without replacing them adequately. Now quite frankly i don't care if you get relegated or not coz i don't support your team but i don't think that neither you or anyone else can stop me from speculating a certain outcome, whatever it happens to be.

I personally don't think that you will have a competative team next season and i backed it with a reason. Please don't come back with childish remarks such as 'i know zeljo is but what am i?' if you have something to say or something to be contraversial about please back it up with some facts, proof or even opinion!!!

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Isn't the 1st leg for Uefa Cup on August 21st ?

What do you mean Sarajevo just drew for the Uefa Cup ? game didn't even happen yet.

·
Registered
225 Posts
u r lost ed123, and as for bosanac, everyone knows that serbian club football is stronger than bosnian. just look at the champions of bosnia FK Leotar, the players playing there are the players loaned from serbian clubs (they r usually reserves in these clubs), what else do i have to say...

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
RSF i still don't see the ture basis for your comparison.

Leotar is not playing Sartid, but Sarajevo is. If you are going to imply a certain team is better than another one then back it up with facts about individual players at each club, the style and type of football played (defencive, atacking, aggressive), the history, the success of each club etc.

See i can say that Zeljo has far better players than Sarajevo and that our football is much more atractive to watch than theirs and that is because i know the ins and outs of the 2 clubs. But i bet that you on the other hand don't know any of the players that play for FK Sarajevo nor how they play, thier ages nor abilities and you base your comparison on the fact that Leotar loans players from Zvezda hmmmmmmmmm

in the international world of football players and supporters we refer to people such as yourself 'couch professionals' or 'sofa managers' ;)

Now why don't you maybe post for us Sartid's squad list or maybe tell us a bit about the club and maybe one of these Sarajevo fans can do the same for you so that, that way we can all make up our own mind on who is the better team.
cheers mate

·
Registered
225 Posts
here's the squad :
Goalkeepers
1 Nebojša Milikic 06.05.1972 Serbia-Montenegro
12 Dragan Zilic 14.12.1974 Serbia-Montenegro
22 Dejan Rankovic 25.07.1976 Serbia-Montenegro
Defenders
2 Saša Damnjanovic 02.10.1970 Serbia-Montenegro
3 Marko Socanac 04.07.1978 Serbia-Montenegro
5 Dragan Spasic 24.02.1969 Serbia-Montenegro
8 Dragan Radosavljevic 24.10.1982 Serbia-Montenegro
11 Dragan Paunovic 07.06.1970 Serbia-Montenegro
16 Goran Durkovic 06.12.1973 Serbia-Montenegro
17 Nebojša Savic 04.01.1980 Serbia-Montenegro
26 Ivan Živanovic 10.12.1981 Serbia-Montenegro
31 Miroslav Gegic 27.08.1984 Serbia-Montenegro
Midfielders
4 Slavoljub Kizic 16.08.1971 Serbia-Montenegro
6 Boris Vaskovic 14.09.1975 Serbia-Montenegro
7 Goran Bogdanovic 27.04.1967 Serbia-Montenegro
10 Sasa Kocic 10.06.1976 Serbia-Montenegro
19 Radivoj Panic 08.01.1975 Serbia-Montenegro
21 Demir Ramovic 03.01.1982 Serbia-Montenegro
23 Zoran Kulic 19.08.1975 Serbia-Montenegro
27 Dejan Kekezovic 06.06.1982 Serbia-Montenegro
29 Oliver Djokoc 12.08.1981 Serbia-Montenegro
Forwards
9 Milorad Zecevic 26.10.1972 Serbia-Montenegro
18 Nikola Jevtic 02.06.1984 Serbia-Montenegro
20 Sasa Branezac 23.12.1976 Serbia-Montenegro
30 Nenad Mirosavljevic 04.09.1977 Serbia-Montenegro

Well Sartid's history isn't that rich, because they have been in the Yugoslav (serbo&montenegrian) first division for 4 years now i think, but in these 4 years they always finished in the top half of the table except this year, last year they were finalists of yugoslav cup, they lost to zvezda, and this year they beat zvezda to take the cup for the first time in their history.
Their stadium is very nice one, it's capacity is 16.800 seats.
Nenad mirosavljevic is their top scorer, and dragan zilic is the best goalkeeper in serbo&montenegrian league, he even represents his country at an international level, their captain Bogdanovic is retired this season, the other danger player is boris vaskovic, one of the best midfielders in our league, represents his country as well.

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stoiljkoviæ prvo pojaèanje na Koševu

Stoiljkoviæ je, kako prenosi HordeZla.org, prva "lasta koja je sletila" na Koševo. Dosadašnji napadaè Kozare iz Bosanske Gradiške primjeæen je u poslijepodnevnim satima kako trenira sa ostalim prvotimcima u Ilijašu, gdje "bordo tim" boravi od danas.

Navijaci Sarajeva sjetiæe ga se sa utakmice na Koševu kada nam je "zabio" dva gola (Sarajevo - Kozara 6:2). Inaèe, Stoiljkoviæ je prošle sezone postigao 20 golova i bio treæi strijelac lige, iza Obuæe i Stojanoviæa (Leotar)

·
Declining Star
472 Posts
Bosanac said:
well that was easy, even i can now say that Sarajevo will lose :eek:
hehe man you amaze me all the time...

FCS is in big, i mean BIG, financial crisis and the team is falling apart. BUT, whoever runs out to the Kosevo Olympico pitch - will kick that Smederevo ass. They have problems also, main player Vaskovic abandoned them for what team ? The OFK Belgrade ? hehe our players at least are going to some more respectable teams (Leverkusen, Dinamo ZG, Litex, etc)...
And one more thing, which is most important, they are inexpirienced in Europe. To be honest, they are one rural team with big sponsor behind them and nothing more. Now even that sponsor is fading away.

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sartid 3 (1)
Sarajevo 0 (0)

Strijelci: 1:0 Panteliæ u 31. iz jedanaesterca, 2:0 Zeèeviæ u 66, 3:0 Mudriniæ u 90. minutu.
Stadion: "Tvrðava".
Gledalaca: 11.000.
Sudija UEFA: Vitalij Godulijan (Ukrajina) 7.
Žuti kartoni: Kovaèeviæ (Sartid), Krupinac (Sarajevo).
Crveni karton: Aliæ (Sarajevo).

SARTID: Žiliæ 6, Mudriniæ 7.5, Mirosavljeviæ 7 (od 79. minuta Bogdanoviæ-), Zoriæ 7, Zeèeviæ 7 (od 84. Živkoviæ -), Panteliæ 7.5, Radosavljeviæ 7, Kociæ 7, Paunoviæ 7, Spasiæ - (od 8. Soèanac 7), Kovaèeviæ 7.

SARAJEVO: Alaim 6, Nadareviæ 5 (od 45. Aliæ 5), Repuh 5, Bašiæ 6, Zukiæ 5, Krupinac 5, Pehliæ 5 (od 56. Ferhatoviæ 5), Ihtijareviæ 5, Avdiæ 5 (od 79. Idrizoviæ - ), Osmanhodžiæ 6, Alagiæ 5.5.

Igraè utakmice: Marko Panteliæ (Sartid) 7.5.

Fudbaleri Sarajeva veæ u pretkolu Kupa UEFA oprostili su se od Evrope. Eliminisani su od odliène ekipe Sartida iz Srbije i Crne Gore. Nakon neriješenih 1:1 na "Koševu", bh. tim deklasiran je u Smederevu - 0:3. Ukupnim rezultatom 4:1, Smederevci su sasvim zasluženo izborili plasman u 1. kolo najmasovnijeg evropskog kupa.

Nakon poèetnog ispitivanja snaga na sredini terena u šestom minutu stopostotna prilika za Sartid. U kazneni prostor Sarajlija loptu je ubacio Panteliæ, a Zeèeviæ u "petercu" neometan šutira glavom. Odliènom intervencijom najgore za Sarajevo sprijeèio je golman Muhamed Alaim. Samo minut kasnije nakon greške Nadareviæa, Panteliæ izlazi "oèi u oèi" sa Alaimom. Ipak, slabo je uputio udarac i lopta je bila lak plijen za èuvara mreže "bordo" tima. Smederevci su do treæe šanse došli u 16. minutu. Neometani Panteliæ, iskosa sa desne strane šutira sa šest metara u kontra ugao, ali njegov udarac završava za koji centimetar pored gola. U 19. minutu Paunoviæ je najviši u skoku, ali lopta je ponovo saveznik gostiju, jer završava svoj put pored desne stative.

U 31. minutu domaæi dolaze u voðstvo. Panteliæ je uposlio Mirosavljeviæa kojeg u kaznenom prostoru ruši Zukiæ i arbitar iz Ukrajine pokazuje na "bijelu taèku". Panteliæ iz jedanaesterca šutira u donji desni ugao. Alaima je procijenio njegov udarac, ali je bio prekratak i lopta je završila u golu Sarajeva.

U prvom dijelu igre tim sa "Koševa" nije imalo "ozbiljnijih" prilika, što govori podatak da nisu uputili nijedan šut u okvir domaæeg gola.

U drugom poluvremenu sve do 65. minuta ništa konkretno se nije dešavalo na travnjaku. Odliènu akciju izveli su Repuh, Avdiæ i Osmanhodžiæ, a ovaj posljednji nije dobro primio loptu u odsutnim trenucima, kada se našao u gol šansi. Iz munjevitog kontra napada Sartid postiže drugi gol. Mirosavljeviæ dribla Aliæa, te filigranski precizno proigrava Zeèeviæa koji udarcem iz okreta plasira loptu u gol nemoænog Alaima.

Prvi šut u okvir gola za Sarajevo uputio je Alagiæ u 67. minutu. Žiliæ je loptu "izboksao" u polje. Sarajevo je bilo nemoæno da postigne, barem, poèasni pogodak. Ostaju i sa igraèem manje! Zbog povlaèenja protivnika za dres kada je bio posljednji igraè odbrane opravdano crveni karton dobija Aliæ. Dosuðen je slobodan udarac, iz kojeg je evrogol postigao Mudriniæ. Sa ivice šesnaesterca loptu je u 90. minutu zakucao u "rašlje", za konaènih 3:0.

Dva tajm-auta

Utakmica na "Tvrðavi" odigrana je pri temperaturi od 32 stepena Celzijusa. U 23. minutu na zahtjev ukrajinskog sudije Vitalija Godulijana, napravljena je nesvakidašnja pauza. Sudije, ali i igraèi oba tima potrèali su ka klupama za rezerve. Osvježili su se i nakon pola minuta susret u Smederevu je nastavljen. Takoðe, taèno i na polovini drugog poluvremena desilo se isto: Fudbalski tajm-aut!?

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
ASRoma said:
hehe man you amaze me all the time...

FCS is in big, i mean BIG, financial crisis and the team is falling apart. BUT, whoever runs out to the Kosevo Olympico pitch - will kick that Smederevo ass. They have problems also, main player Vaskovic abandoned them for what team ? The OFK Belgrade ? hehe our players at least are going to some more respectable teams (Leverkusen, Dinamo ZG, Litex, etc)...
And one more thing, which is most important, they are inexpirienced in Europe. To be honest, they are one rural team with big sponsor behind them and nothing more. Now even that sponsor is fading away.

I have no clue who you are but you are hilarious man!!! the ofk belgrade!??!?! HAHAAHAAH ... more respectable clubs dinamo zg, litex .. HAHAHAH OFK is first in our league. they have a team that will give my partizan trouble not your poor, dirty, sarajevo club. Sartid just showed the relation between our clubs...they were 11th in our league last year, lost 3-0 to zemun in the league already...and totally embarrass your team. it should have been 5-0 in sarajevo but your animal fans proved once again that african tribes look like new york compared to you. anyway...thats all i have to say for now. enjoy getting your ass whooped by leotar!

1 - 20 of 5856 Posts