Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1794 Posts

·
Banned
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I just realized that we don't have an official thread for our #1 Armenian Club, FC Pyunik Yerevan.
:D
To start things off, Pyunik needs to recruit strong players for next season.
They sent off Manucharyan, Petrosyan, Lombe, and Bete. :frownani:
Who are the likely candidates?
Post all rumors and opinions.
:shades:
GO PYUNIK :boxing:

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
well hye pride jan
GOOD JOB
i never had the risk for openin it but u did it APRES AXPER
now here are some rumours

coach VARDAN MINASYAN SAID THAT WE ARE TRYIN TO BRING PLAYERS OF NOT LOW QUALITY BUT NORMAL and + quality like good players and so we are watin he said I DONT WHANT TO GIVE NAMES lets see what will happen bros

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Pyunik should pick up some "Odar" players, that way we could bring some Fame into the Arm league, or old big name players....Anyone know how much money pyunik has to spend on players?

·
Banned
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Aramo jan, I hope we can get more Armenian fans on this forum,
So we can all have different Favorite Clubs, :happy:
Then we can have a thread for all of the Armenian Premier League Clubs!!!!
We should bring "Arthasahman" players into our club. Good Idea
But lets not forget the youngsters of Armenia and continue practicing with them. :thmbup:

HYE4U jan Aper all I know is that they are funded by Nemec Rubo If I'm not mistaken :shades:
And I gotta say that Rubo is doing a great job for Armenian Soccer!!!
I really appreciate all that he has done for it. :D

Go Pyunik :boxing:

·
Banned
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Alright guys CIS Cup in January 15 to January 23 :D
All Champions from 15 Soviet Republics + Russian Under-19 Team = 16 Teams
There are four groups: two with 4 teams and two with 3 teams
Lokomotive Moskow and Dinamo Kiev will compete in second round
Group C:
Skonto Riga (Latvia)
Regar-TadAZ Tursunzade (Tajikistan)
Pyunik Yerevan (Armenia)

1ST PLACE GOES ON along with the two best 2nd places
I think Skonto will be the tough game for us.
But I think we will beat them and go past this round. :smileani:
What do you guys think?

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
whitout manu , lombe and bete and petrossyan , we are again a good team ??

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
yes got to connect to the POWER OF THIS FORUM HYE PRIDE
of course i didnt post in the last few days bcz i had a fckin virus in my pc but look
guyz IN ARMENIA EVERYONE IS TELLIN THAT MANU WILL SIGN A NEW CONTRACT
AND ABOUT that pyunik without BETE LOMBE PETROSSYAN WEAK OR STRONG
got to say that PYUNIK IS STRONGER LIKE THIS for 100%
we lost petrossyan A BIG +
WE SENT EDGAR TO BECOME A STAR +
WE SOLD BETE +
bcz i didnt like the way he was he is juuust toooooooo acrobatic and too young
LOMBE-
I REALLY LIKED HIS WAY OF PLAY IT WAS ALMOST LIKE HYE PRIDES way of makin us all stand up

SO I GUESS WE HAD MORE + THAN -

SO CMOONN PYUNO

·
Registered
307 Posts
They should buy the top players from their rivals such as Banants which would bring these players more exposure in Europe because Pyunik always qualifies for the Champions League early stages. As a result, the Armenian team will benefit with more of thier players competing at a higher level which gives them a great opportunity to earn a spot on the national team.

·
Registered
307 Posts
The bottom line is that Pyunik has dominated Armenian soccer in recent years and I believe that those players with potential and great goal scoring skills would be better off transfering to pyunik. Eventhough, this idea of mine would make Pyunik unbeatable and lessen the chances of other but for the moment we afford to concentrate on Pyunik as representative of our League.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I think Pyunik is the training ground for the development of future stars and after the transfers of the big three more scouts should become interested in Armenian football.

·
Banned
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Antsats Lini Aramo jan.. LOL
Now I heard from Vardan Minasyan that Pyunik has already invited 4 players
AND he says there are another 4 comming
They will be training with the team and may play in the CIS CUP

·
Banned
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
scaren456 said:
They should buy the top players from their rivals such as Banants which would bring these players more exposure in Europe because Pyunik always qualifies for the Champions League early stages. As a result, the Armenian team will benefit with more of thier players competing at a higher level which gives them a great opportunity to earn a spot on the national team.
Scaren jan, I am going to disagree with you on that Bro. And let me tell u Why: :thmbup:
In order for our National Team to get better, our Domestic League must be strong.
Pyunik becoming too strong is bad since there will be no competition in Armenia.
There is not one example of a National Team in Europe that is strong, but their Leagues are not.
Look at Engalnd, Italy, Spain, ext.. ALL HAVE GOOD NT AND STRONG LEAGUE
:happy:
Yes they would get more exposure, But I believe that once their clubs get better they will get it.. TRUST ME APER

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I saw posts from different armenian forums, and it was just obvious that this match was more than a simple match for armenians as well.
Whatever, I am not going to start or provoke any political debates.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Like you said, there is no reason for political debate, this is soccer, not a war right?
Dont go crazy though, almost half of the team has been traded out in the past month and there was only one player on the team older than 23. CIS cup isnt uefa or anything. but regardless congragulations and we will see you next year, maybe repeat the 6-1 beating we gave you guys a few years back.

B

·
0 Posts
Well, it's tough when a club loses its best players to Bordeaux and Ajax, and had many others on trial in the Scottish and Russian leagues...

But then again, that may just as well be a testament to Pyunik's greatness. ;)

B

·
0 Posts
Besides, Nyuka, I think some of your guys are taking this a bit too seriously also, wouldn't you think? :)

Now I won't get political because this is not the place...but, umm, if you want to, maybe we can call the whole thing a draw now. ;)

I'm just kidding, don't get all offended now. Let's all just wait for the day where our biggest battles will be on the pitch, and nowhere else.

1 - 20 of 1794 Posts