Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Milano as a 1st league leader deserves to have an official thread :)

Club info:
Founded: 1990
Ground: Gradski Stadion- Kumanovo (5000)
Owner: Bajrush Seferi
President: Bajrush Veliji
Coach: Gjore Jovanovski

Squad:

Goalkeepers
Kmetovski Ljupcho
Markovski Zoran

Defenders
Jovanovski Zoran
Statovci Faruk
Lazarevski Sasho
Trajkovski Dragan
Kerimi Jeton
Ilievski Milan

Midfielder
Alomerovic Kemal
Gashi Fisnik
Erdogan Brando
Ljimani Mensur
Ristov Sashko
Konjanovski Aleksandar

Strikers
Ilber Ali
Sali Ersen
Miserdovski Zoran
Gligorovski Ivica

info about the sponsor: www.milanocompany.com
Tel.Fax. +389 (31) 414 – 614
e.mail. [email protected]

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ne znam kako se vikal .. No porano ne bilo tolku vlozuvano vo nego. Postoel bez ambicii. Sega e porazlicno i za 2 god uspea ekspresno od III liga da dojde vo I liga.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Harry Potter said:
the owner of Milano is a very good friend with Berlusconi and big fan of Milan (the flukes :pp ) and thats why he named his club Milano.
On the other hand, it's only natural that when a club is kind of inspired by the city of Milano the colours that come to mind are the ones of my now favorite club in Macedonia :shades:

·
Registered
163 Posts
What is the situation with the stadium in Kumanovo, wice90? Where does Milano play its games? How much attendance? Capacity? I've heard some rumours of possible new stadium in Kumanovo but due to some problems with municipality, it can't be done? Is it true?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Harry Potter said:
they shere the stadium with Baskimi, thats why they play their home matches in Saturday instead in Sunday.
They don't share the stadium. Milano is playing on Gradski stadion Kumanovo, while Bashkimi is playing on their stadium, Bashkimi, same as the name of the club.

On this picture, in the behind you can see the Gradski Stadion Kumanovo, (Bashkimi 1999/00-when they used to play there)
http://www.caci.s5.com/images/rami_-_14.jpg

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Harry Potter said:
the owner of Milano is a very good friend with Berlusconi and big fan of Milan (the flukes :pp ) and thats why he named his club Milano.
The owner is not directly friend with Berlusconi. He worked for many years in Milano and he was friend with some of Berlusconi's family and also he was very big AC Milan fan. So he got rich, returned in Macedonia, built motel, restaurant, gas station... became even more rich and decided to invest in the football so he took over a club form his home town and changed the name to Milano

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
JumboMkd said:
The owner is not directly friend with Berlusconi. He worked for many years in Milano and he was friend with some of Berlusconi's family and also he was very big AC Milan fan. So he got rich, returned in Macedonia, built motel, restaurant, gas station... became even more rich and decided to invest in the football so he took over a club form his home town and changed the name to Milano
:shades:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts